• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lukaku

As I said before, the good thing about this is that it should ensure that Man C will realise that £50m for Walker isn't expensive. Different positions I know...

Nothing about selling Walker to a rival is good, but at least hopefully we will make sure the fee is as inflated as City`s finances.

Romelu Lukaku -- one of the best soccer players in the world -- was arrested in Beverly Hills after cops came to his mansion 6 TIMES for an out of control rager, TMZ Sports has learned.

It's unclear why the Everton star was in L.A., but law enforcement sources tell us he was renting a home in Beverly Hills while a bidding war is reportedly raging over him in Europe between 2 of the most famous soccer clubs on Earth.

FYI, Manchester United and Chelsea have both reportedly offered $100 MILLION to transfer the 24-year-old away from Everton ... but so far, the deal has yet to close.

In the meantime, we're told Lukaku threw a massive day party at his BH crib on July 2 that REALLY tinkled off his neighbors ... triggering multiple complaints to the Bev Hills PD.

We're told cops went to the home at least 6 times to warn Lukaku to keep down the noise -- but he didn't listen and cops eventually arrested him for misdemeanor disturbing the peace.

0707-romelu-lukaku-sub-1.jpg

Lukaku was not brought to the police station or formally booked -- instead, he was merely given a citation.

No word on what kind of punishment he faces -- but if it's a fine, dude can definitely afford it.

Fun Fact: Big Rom was the runner up for the 2017 Premier League Golden Boot trophy -- awarded to the league's top scorer.

http://amp.tmz.com/2017/07/08/romelu-lukaku-beverly-hills-mansion-arrested

He was pictured being tapped up by, I mean working out with Pogba in LA the other day.

Lukaku - I've joined the biggest club in the world (No you havent)
Lukaku -We have the best stadium (No you havent)
Lukaku -We have the best fans (No you havent)

To be fair that's read right out of the agents transfer conclusion package

Cretins, all of them.

I'm sure any decent lawyer could've negotiated the same deal for a fraction of that fee. Manure would've been interested regardless of the middle man.
Roy Keane used his accountant as his agent if I recall.

What particular knowledge does an agent need to be an agent? Serious question.
What do they bring to the table except being mouthy fudges? Knowledge of contract law?

Cretins, all of them.

I'm sure any decent lawyer could've negotiated the same deal for a fraction of that fee. Manure would've been interested regardless of the middle man.

United are only interested if his name is Raiola or Mendes.

What do they bring to the table except being mouthy fudges? Knowledge of contract law?
A willingness to bend the law in a manner that most lawyers aren't, I'd assume.

Footballers as a rule have a single skill set and tend not to have much education and/or any experience of negotiating - owners tend to have a lot of experience in negotiations, agents are willing to be hated by the owners to push the agenda.

My brother is an idiot - he was also a footballer until the age of 22, he got a very good contract due to having a family member who used to be in the game (Management / Admin) and did the negotiating for him - he would not have got this otherwise.

Its up to the clubs and Fiffa / FA to ensure that Agents do not take the tinkle but they do a good service (generally) for the players.

Networks within football seems to be the key aspect. And a track record of getting good deals for their clients.

Defo some back handers with them and Jose going on
is it though? appears to be more straight forward that he channels loads of cash and transfers through him and he access to players - definitely dodgy but don't think Jose is getting any thing other than access to players over others.

The bbc have posted a rumour that Lukaku is trying to force a move to us, because he wants to work for conte again.
Personally I can’t see that being true, and even if it was there’s no way chelbrick would sell to us unless it was perhaps a swap with Kane which I don’t think anyone would be happy with. Weird rumour tho!

Belgium striker Romelu Lukaku, 28, is unhappy at Chelsea and could try and force a reunion with former manager Antonio Conte at Tottenham in the summer. (Gazzetta Dello Sport - in Italian)

Back