• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lucas Moura

Be careful of perceptions!

Far left and right wing politicians rely on our blurred perception.
I’m getting confused. Left wing? Right wing? Surely Lucas has been playing more central this season, up top in front of Harry? :confused:

go on then....."horseshoe"?

The political theory which holds that the far-right and far-left have more in common than they do with the centre. Not a particularly crazy notion, in these days where the managerialist v populist spectrum has more relevance to political debate than the left v right model.

upload_2018-9-14_11-47-3.png

It also means that wingers can be inverted at will, and dropped into centre-forward positions, either as a vanguardist or in a logical hole.

Lucas is working hard alright but I also think he is possibly causing problems for Harry as the run into similar areas .
Pochettino with be all over this!

I just love watching this dude play, it's probably already been said but other than Lamela one of the few positive performances of the day.

My thoughts as well, he has been (imo) our best player so far this season and i am looking forward to see him progressing.

Still think some players are having to adapt to Lucas’s style and running, he runs into areas that Harry likes to be left empty for himself to run into.
He brings energy and pace to the attack but not everybody is on the same page.
The team is not making the most of purposeful runs yet.
It’ll come!

really dont know what to make of him, couple of moments of brilliance but then is anonymous for long periods, works hard so not a luxury player but was not in the brazil world cup squads for the last 2 world cups and thats telling.

He'd barely played prior to Russia so that made sense to me not picking him. Problem he's got is it's Brazil and attacking players grow on trees there.

really dont know what to make of him, couple of moments of brilliance but then is anonymous for long periods, works hard so not a luxury player but was not in the brazil world cup squads for the last 2 world cups and thats telling.

I think Harry may be thinking similar.

Like Lennon is his prime,except Moura could go on to his left foot. Exciting whenever he got it.

And if one person criticizes him for the corner, please forward that on to Mr Magic for that complaint. 11 in the box for a corner is just flimflam and yet another set piece goal conceded.

Only player that really looks fit at the moment. He's just gushing. What a joy to watch. Proper Tottenham player.

Back