• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Mane is in isolation after testing positive for covid-19. Very convenient with the international break coming up, so I expect a few other teammates to suffer the same.

I'm expecting this Liverpool team to fall apart at some point, it always happens with Klopp, but not like this. Think this will sadly be a one off. Shame about the international break giving them two weeks to stew over this.

I'm expecting this Liverpool team to fall apart at some point, it always happens with Klopp, but not like this. Think this will sadly be a one off. Shame about the international break giving them two weeks to stew over this.

Maybe not but you can't defend how they've defended this season and get away with it. Teams are figuring out how to play against the high line. It's ridiculous.

Maybe not but you can't defend how they've defended this season and get away with it. Teams are figuring out how to play against the high line. It's ridiculous.

They played as badly and naively as Southampton, tactic exposed time and time again and no adjustment from the senior players or coaching staff. 7 was flattering ..

They played as badly and naively as Southampton, tactic exposed time and time again and no adjustment from the senior players or coaching staff. 7 was flattering ..

They bossed Arsenal big time but on the occasions Arsenal got a ball in behind, they were exposed badly. Carragher hit the tickle my balls with a feather, if you're defending that high, you can't play offside the way they do. You've got to be ready to turn and defend. Their defensive line is on the halfway line so could you imagine a Son, Moura or Bale getting to charge onto a through ball when VVD, Gomez or whoever have to turn and try to catch them. And the opposition are starting their runs from their own half which means they can't be offside.

They've been very ropey at the back in the games I've seen them. With Allison out for 4-6 weeks as well, they could drop more points.

They bossed Arsenal big time but on the occasions Arsenal got a ball in behind, they were exposed badly. Carragher hit the tickle my balls with a feather, if you're defending that high, you can't play offside the way they do. You've got to be ready to turn and defend. Their defensive line is on the halfway line so could you imagine a Son, Moura or Bale getting to charge onto a through ball when VVD, Gomez or whoever have to turn and try to catch them. And the opposition are starting their runs from their own half which means they can't be offside.

They've been very ropey at the back in the games I've seen them. With Allison out for 4-6 weeks as well, they could drop more points.

It will be interesting for them

- I do think Mane and Thiago will make a difference
- It is Klopp's 4th/5th (too lazy to look up) season and his last gig ended similarly (success followed by fall off cliff)
- VVD and Allison are good, think you saw in last couple of games how brick defensively TAA is, horribly exposed
- Teams have adapted to high press tactics (just like they did to possession football), will be a lot less easy wins for them

I would love to see them drop off a cliff ...

It will be interesting for them

- I do think Mane and Thiago will make a difference
- It is Klopp's 4th/5th (too lazy to look up) season and his last gig ended similarly (success followed by fall off cliff)
- VVD and Allison are good, think you saw in last couple of games how brick defensively TAA is, horribly exposed
- Teams have adapted to high press tactics (just like they did to possession football), will be a lot less easy wins for them

I would love to see them drop off a cliff ...

Me too. My phone was absolutely destroyed with sanctimonious bollox from my Liverpool supporting mates in the weeks after they won the league. The mock up of Henderson with the PL trophy getting Stevie G off the ground after his slip was the most puke inducing.

I've been waiting for the collapse under Klopp too. I thought it might come this year if they didn't get anyone in and they'd suffer the way Poch suffered here. But Thiago and Jota are good signings and they still look to be buying into Klopp's tactics. Just looks like teams are figuring them out to me. It's only one result to be fair and the Everton game will be interesting. But I strongly believe the signs have been there in all the games this season (bar Chelsea who were dogbrick).

Me too. My phone was absolutely destroyed with sanctimonious bollox from my Liverpool supporting mates in the weeks after they won the league. The mock up of Henderson with the PL trophy getting Stevie G off the ground after his slip was the most puke inducing.

I've been waiting for the collapse under Klopp too. I thought it might come this year if they didn't get anyone in and they'd suffer the way Poch suffered here. But Thiago and Jota are good signings and they still look to be buying into Klopp's tactics. Just looks like teams are figuring them out to me. It's only one result to be fair and the Everton game will be interesting. But I strongly believe the signs have been there in all the games this season (bar Chelsea who were dogbrick).

Signs have been there since last season (after restart)

Back