• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lets talk NBA . . .

Sandman

Dean Austin
So Im sure a lot of you out there are Spurs fans due to the name association? well I have been following them for nearly 20 years now since my dad went to the states and brought me back a Cap for the Spurs in the pre Robinson days and I have been hooked since then.

Well the playoffs are really going now, Spurs are 3-0 up in the Conference Semis and look to be heading for a Conference finals against the Thunder. After last years drop where they went in as number 1 seeds and got bombed out in the 1st round this season has been great. Duncan looks fit, Parker is playing amazing and the Spurs have great players on the bench. Its looking good.

Come on you SPURS!!!

I'd rather talk BAN.

(Just kidding)

Anything to get my mind of the crap that fell on us yesterday! a few years back i learnt to not let football get to me, but yesterdays game and what it has done to me is still eating at me and im still tinkled off.

I'm an Orlando Magic fan due to liking them during the Shaq and Penny days and going to watch them play when I went to Orlando two years ago. No surprise we went out in the first round as we had no Dwight Howard. The Magic season has been like Spurs with all the brick that has gone on!

if i had to follow anyone it's be the Kings - but thats just as bad as supporting Spurs.
went to one NBA game (with the Mrs, who is from Sac) - we left before the end coz we were so damn bored!!

"here's your Carls Junior clapper sticks!!!" *crowd goes wiiiiiiiiillllddddddddd*

I don't really follow an NBA team but leaning towards the Knicks or the Thunder. The Knicks are a bit like Spurs in that they've been perennial underachievers, winning their last title in the 70s. The Thunder are a new franchise (stemming from the Seattle Sonics) and I love the way they play. Durant is arguably the second-best player in the league (after Lebron James) and Westbrook is an outstanding PG. Harden is great off the bench and they look to play fast break basketball.

Spurs - Thunder is gonna be great if the latter get through. The Heat won tonight so you'd never write them off with the talent they have, although there are stronger teams left. My prediction: Celtics will beat the Heat, Spurs to beat the Thunder (due to experience, but wouldn't be surprised if it went the other way).

So the Spurs finished off the Clippers 4-0 and are yet to drop a game in the playoffs so far. They are more than likely going to be playing the Thunder in the Conference finals so for once it will be the 1 & 2 seeds making it to the conference finals. Spurs took series against them in the regular season and have the home court advantage. Could be a tough series but thinking the spurs will take it in 6.

Eatern conference is a mess at the moment, no team is dominating so not sure who will make it out of that side.

See my avatar

Love the NBA, been following the Spurs for about 3 years now, as I'm basically still a student I watch most of the games

Eastern conference is awful, the real finals is gonna be the WCF. Spurs vs Thunder, the winner should win the title

I don't really follow an NBA team but leaning towards the Knicks or the Thunder. The Knicks are a bit like Spurs in that they've been perennial underachievers, winning their last title in the 70s. The Thunder are a new franchise (stemming from the Seattle Sonics) and I love the way they play. Durant is arguably the second-best player in the league (after Lebron James) and Westbrook is an outstanding PG. Harden is great off the bench and they look to play fast break basketball.

Spurs - Thunder is gonna be great if the latter get through. The Heat won tonight so you'd never write them off with the talent they have, although there are stronger teams left. My prediction: Celtics will beat the Heat, Spurs to beat the Thunder (due to experience, but wouldn't be surprised if it went the other way).

I love Durant, but I hate Westbrook. Most overrated point guard in the NBA. He will cost Durant and Harden many titles in the next few years, he just doesn't make his teammates better which is what a good point should do.

Thunder should have traded Westbrook for Chris Paul straight up before he got sent to the Clippers. Then the Thunder would be unstoppable. Happy it didn't happen though, means the Spurs and Duncan have a shot at number 5, and maybe more

Back