• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

Man Utd: «Spirit and attitude lacking. I feel sad.»
Tottenham: «Spirit and attitude lacking. I feel sad.»

Common denominators etc

Not a chance of us winning the league cup, these players can’t take any level of pressure at all.

That game will be over in the first 5 mins.

I'm already buzzing about spending a decent amount of money on beer and food, only to watch the most perfectly laid gameplan get thrown out the window Sissoko style. The really exciting part is just how we manage to shoot ourselves in the foot this time, before the 88 minutes of limpness that will follow.

I'm already buzzing about spending a decent amount of money on beer and food, only to watch the most perfectly laid gameplan get thrown out the window Sissoko style. The really exciting part is just how we manage to shoot ourselves in the foot this time, before the 88 minutes of limpness that will follow.

I plan to not watch it. I can’t perceive of an outcome that won’t tinkle me off.

I mean, we are going to lose, we’ll bottle it and embarrass ourselves again.

Generally I don’t care about the domestic cups but this is a game in which we now must play but can’t lead to another one, therefore there is no negative future fitness fixture shenanigans to worry about, winning it easily in the 90 is the best option, however, should we manage this, should a collection of Spurs players actually show up and hit their marks, I’ll be tinkled off that we wasted it for this game and not a considerably bigger one that most of this squad were involved in, in Madrid, against a lesser opponent. not that long ago.

Do we get that as default being runners up?

GHod knows. We'd surely field the reserves or U-23s if so

Main point about that competition is that its effectively the same as not being in Europe, or worse given the distraction, so I'm not sure that winning it helps Levy think its worth keeping Mourinho

I plan to not watch it. I can’t perceive of an outcome that won’t tinkle me off.

I mean, we are going to lose, we’ll bottle it and embarrass ourselves again.

Generally I don’t care about the domestic cups but this is a game in which we now must play but can’t lead to another one, therefore there is no negative future fitness fixture shenanigans to worry about, winning it easily in the 90 is the best option, however, should we manage this, should a collection of Spurs players actually show up and hit their marks, I’ll be tinkled off that we wasted it for this game and not a considerably bigger one that most of this squad were involved in, in Madrid, against a lesser opponent. not that long ago.

We didn’t turn up in that final but come on. We finished 26 points behind the team we played in the final. A team playing in their ninth CL final who had also lost the previous final and had the motivation from losing that and finishing 2nd with an insane points total for a runner up. We were playing in our first ever CL final. Not excusing the performance but it’s not unreasonable to believe we were overawed by the occasion. There’s just something about Liverpool in that competition. Wenger even said it years ago, the one team you don’t want is Liverpool at Anfield. They do also seem to get insane luck in the CL, like a lot of English teams always seem to.

We didn’t turn up in that final but come on. We finished 26 points behind the team we played in the final. A team playing in their ninth CL final who had also lost the previous final and had the motivation from losing that and finishing 2nd with an insane points total for a runner up. We were playing in our first ever CL final. Not excusing the performance but it’s not unreasonable to believe we were overawed by the occasion. There’s just something about Liverpool in that competition. Wenger even said it years ago, the one team you don’t want is Liverpool at Anfield. They do also seem to get insane luck in the CL, like a lot of English teams always seem to.

We brick the bed then, just like we brick the bed tonight.

We brick the bed then, just like we brick the bed tonight.
We didn't even brick the need, we were still for the latter half of that season in the league also. Then went into the final with our only decent striker unfit yet starting and or creative element in Eriksen right in the middle of his depression.

There was no way we were ever going to win that final. You when you're the undergo in a final you need everything to go your way and your best players for and firing. We weren't even in form leading up to the final.

We didn't even brick the need, we were still for the latter half of that season in the league also. Then went into the final with our only decent striker unfit yet starting and or creative element in Eriksen right in the middle of his depression.

There was no way we were ever going to win that final. You when you're the undergo in a final you need everything to go your way and your best players for and firing. We weren't even in form leading up to the final.

Liverpool were very ordinary on the night, the performance was flat (something familiar), we weren't prepared (Pool actually paid a team in Spain to play like us as prep, while our manager was talking about if he should stay if we won)

Same as tonight, decent but not great performance by opposition, big names didn't put in a shift, we didn't even earn the right to compete .. forgone conclusion

Don't waste your breath these people won't see sense

Just the situation at the end, when Sanchez and Sissoko exchanged passes because they didn’t want or trust themselves to hit a ball into the box. It was mostly get it out to Reggie and hope he could hit a wonder cross.
The lack of a plan and strategy is obvious. But we also have a lot of individual players who are not making basic decisions that I’d expect to have been drilled into them 10 years ago. I don’t see how they recover from this as a group, I compared Mourinho to a vaccine that was supposed to give the players a make or break jolt post the Poch malaise. We now need a vaccine for the vaccine.

Back