• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Johnny Depp v Amber Heard

One good point a lawyer made. Awarding heard some damages really cuts down the chance of appeal.

Hope the delusion that everything went against her because she's a woman doesn't do her any damage long term, beyond reputation.

She openly referred to her assaulting Depp in multiple recordings and her claims seemed sketchy in terms of timelines + injuries that looked manufactured and disappeared the day after...Depp if on trial for assaulting some cabinets and drinking too much would have been a more successful route.

Both seem like troubled people with issues, at least this will give them some closure, however I do fear that Heard's apparent unpopularity is going to affect her in quite a deep way as she comes to terms with the case and her future career prospects in acting.

In al the vids I have seen from the trial, this one is the only one where she seems to show any genuine emotion.

Glad for Depp in a way, he bared his soul and troubles to clear his name publicly. But as others have said, both troubled peeps and neither is blameless.

Interesting repercussions. A bit like the Dave Jones child abuse case, it's good to remind everyone that every case needs to be judged on its own merits and there are sometimes false and malicious accusations. But equally Heard has done a lot of harm for genuine abuse victims, who perhaps now feel even less able to take action in their own lives.

Interesting repercussions. A bit like the Dave Jones child abuse case, it's good to remind everyone that every case needs to be judged on its own merits and there are sometimes false and malicious accusations. But equally Heard has done a lot of harm for genuine abuse victims, who perhaps now feel even less able to take action in their own lives.

Hopefully it stops others making false allegations.

Hope the delusion that everything went against her because she's a woman doesn't do her any damage long term, beyond reputation.

She openly referred to her assaulting Depp in multiple recordings and her claims seemed sketchy in terms of timelines + injuries that looked manufactured and disappeared the day after...Depp if on trial for assaulting some cabinets and drinking too much would have been a more successful route.

Both seem like troubled people with issues, at least this will give them some closure, however I do fear that Heard's apparent unpopularity is going to affect her in quite a deep way as she comes to terms with the case and her future career prospects in acting.

She was never a good actress. Just a very beautiful woman. At 36 that's beginning to fade. Not sure she would have had much of a career anyway.

No we'll see if he sues her for breaking the nda. $7m. If he does i think they'd settle if she doesn't go bankrupt.

No we'll see if he sues her for breaking the nda. $7m. If he does i think they'd settle if she doesn't go bankrupt.
Hasn't she still got the divorce proceedings that she didn't donate?

Can't see her going bankrupt unless she was heavily in financial difficulty before the settlement.

Haven’t seen much acceptance of this verdict in the media, they seem to be running with the jury being influenced by Depp’s celebrity status rather than the evidence being overwhelming. Maybe they’re hoping for round 3 so they can milk it some more?

Haven’t seen much acceptance of this verdict in the media, they seem to be running with the jury being influenced by Depp’s celebrity status rather than the evidence being overwhelming. Maybe they’re hoping for round 3 so they can milk it some more?

It's hard for them to admit they were wrong. 6 years painting depp as the abuser, difficult to back track.

I honestly can’t understand taking sides in something like this. How can anyone have a horse in this race? The result of it isn’t criminal, it’s purely about face. It’s become another binary thing in the way the internet makes every fudging thing binary. Stan culture is another blight.

They’re both toxic but Depp has clearly sunk funds into affecting social media. It’s been a tidal wave of videos on YouTube and other platforms with headlines like ‘Depp makes Amber’s Attorney look like a Bitch!’. Then you see this confused, muted man muttering away like he can’t find his car keys. It’s broken new ground in terms of social media manipulation for something in the celebrity sphere and I doubt Heard has the funds to compete. Johnny Depp is no saint, anyone who makes Marilyn Manson godfather to their child and has a close friendship with him has questions to answer. MM has been hiding in plain sight Savile style for decades… And I’d say Heard probably did take a brick in his bed. No winners here.

Back