• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Joe Hart

can they not be both, play in the youth leagues or on loan somewhere else, but be able to be recalled if needed?

or just register Santos and chuck him another couple of K a week

I don't know about loan and recall. I think that first team football is as useful for keepers as it is anyone else, so I think that there has to come a point where we look to loan them out.

Vorm was playing regularly and his career hadn’t plummeted to the point he couldn’t get a game after several awful loan spells.

There's not much shame in being behind Nick Pope in the pecking order. Which is Hart's most recent status.
Of course, before that, he was behind Adrian and I don't think anyone's excusing that

Vorm was playing regularly and his career hadn’t plummeted to the point he couldn’t get a game after several awful loan spells.
I thought Vorm had been deemed surplus to requirements at Swansea at that time. Hadn't really been good for them for a while.

Not going to say that Hart will be good for us if he gets the chance on the pitch. But he fills a gap that needed filling. Without a transfer fee, without taking up a non HG slot. It's similar to what other clubs are doing and it makes sense.

There's not much shame in being behind Nick Pope in the pecking order. Which is Hart's most recent status.
Of course, before that, he was behind Adrian and I don't think anyone's excusing that

As a premier league winner it's hardly a curve you want to be on which is what I question most. I see people say he is here for his winning mentality, I hardly see his trajectory that TBH

Examples of that in last few years?

Our Moussa for one. On current form he’d easily strengthen even Real Madrid or Barca imo, there I said it. Could be winning things more often than not which is why we won’t sell him.

I like the Hart signing though. With the right guidance and the training facilities available will see him get back to form. People will say he’s come here to do nothing but would you want to go to work in the morning with Kane smashing balls for fun with you in nets. He’ll get games and have his chance.

Realistically a keeper of potential higher calibre than Gazza, who his progression could probably do with a move somewhere he can challenge for the first team spot..Considering what we paid for him 2m or so with add ons of sorts in there would do nicely.

Not to drag it too off topic bit get Wilson and Aarons + a CB and that’s a no nonsense transfer window to freshen up the squad and have options all over the pitch.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Our Moussa for one. On current form he’d easily strengthen even Real Madrid or Barca imo, there I said it. Could be winning things more often than not which is why we won’t sell him.

I like the Hart signing though. With the right guidance and the training facilities available will see him get back to form. People will say he’s come here to do nothing but would you want to go to work in the morning with Kane smashing balls for fun with you in nets. He’ll get games and have his chance.

Realistically a keeper of potential higher calibre than Gazza, who his progression could probably do with a move somewhere he can challenge for the first team spot..Considering what we paid for him 2m or so with add ons of sorts in there would do nicely.

Not to drag it too off topic bit get Wilson and Aarons + a CB and that’s a no nonsense transfer window to freshen up the squad and have options all over the pitch.

Seems alot of theories on this thread on what makes Hart a good signing and none of them mention him being a good keeper, that tells you everything

Yeah, the manager who was shown to have blooded more youngsters than Poch did during the same period. Jose not giving youngsters a chance is just another one of those football myths....

TBH he was on record saying he has not time to blood youth when at United

Seems alot of theories on this thread on what makes Hart a good signing and none of them mention him being a good keeper, that tells you everything

I mean the titles probably say something no?

New look defence and sharpened midfield in front of them I don’t think it’s bold to say he could see a return to form. Distribution is a weak point sure but Lloris sure is no Ter Stegen and he’s done great in the latter half of the season for us

Of course I knew the ones I just wanted to see if people were likely to mention then over the years of regression where he has been deemed surplus at three frankly poor sides!

If the good keeper line stood up people wouldn't be having to sell his inclusion into our squad as a 3rd choice.

As for the comments about Lloris earlier. Lloris is one of the best keepers in the league and has been for years

Back