• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK thread January 2018

Would bankrupt us

Give me young and hungry now as thats the way were going

It's the only way we can go! Sadly
Or the occasional 'old and knackered'.
Would love a quality midfielder playmaker to help Eriksen.
It's a very difficult period for Spurs, financial restrictions hold sway over ambition!
I totally understand it but it's frustrating. So close but so far!

Last edited:
It's the only way we can go! Sadly
Or the occasional 'old and knackered'.
Would love a quality midfielder playmaker to help Eriksen.
It's a very difficult period for Spurs, financial restrictions hold sway over ambition!
I totally understand it but it's frustrating. So close but so far!

I may sound like a fool here but I prefer it this way

If we had a Sugar daddy throwing money at us I would enjoy it to start with but it quickly becomes boring IMO

We’re truly building something and like all big buildings it’s difficult and you have to take risks in the development. But at the end you can truly say I made this.... and we as fans can feel part of something we contributed too

City have it so easy it’s scary as they can spend and write off whatever they want to achieve success and get sucked off by the press

Chelsea had it too but Roman has his divorce bill coming and wants the club to stand on its own two feet now.... their fans have lost any Personal emotional investment in the club IMO

United are just a tourists dream
Pool are much the same without the success of late

Arsenal are falling over everywhere and the fans show their passion with a YouTube channel

Until we moved everyone at spurs was pulling in the same direction fan wise... and now we have some differences but that’s to be expected as it’s a truly difficult time. Once we’re home again I belive it’s onwards and upwards and the press will hate it even more

I may sound like a fool here but I prefer it this way

If we had a Sugar daddy throwing money at us I would enjoy it to start with but it quickly becomes boring IMO

We’re truly building something and like all big buildings it’s difficult and you have to take risks in the development. But at the end you can truly say I made this.... and we as fans can feel part of something we contributed too

City have it so easy it’s scary as they can spend and write off whatever they want to achieve success and get sucked off by the press

Chelsea had it too but Roman has his divorce bill coming and wants the club to stand on its own two feet now.... their fans have lost any Personal emotional investment in the club IMO

United are just a tourists dream
Pool are much the same without the success of late

Arsenal are falling over everywhere and the fans show their passion with a YouTube channel

Until we moved everyone at spurs was pulling in the same direction fan wise... and now we have some differences but that’s to be expected as it’s a truly difficult time. Once we’re home again I belive it’s onwards and upwards and the press will hate it even more

No Bedford you are not a fool at all. I'm more the fool as I love the building process as you do and am frustrated by it in the same breath.
I agree wholeheartedly though. What I would like is a level playing field. Seeing us duck the Barkley deal disappointed me as he 'could' (yes it was a risk) have been a reasonably prices backup/help for Eriksen. I'm 65 this year and feel I just might have possible missed seeing us take a title....

Chelsea have definitely lost connection to its fans, I know a few, unfortunately, who date back to the late 70’s and they preferred the club before Roman took over. They loving wining stuff obviously, but they don’t have the connection anymore, “it doesn’t mean anything”.

Chelsea have definitely lost connection to its fans, I know a few, unfortunately, who date back to the late 70’s and they preferred the club before Roman took over. They loving wining stuff obviously, but they don’t have the connection anymore, “it doesn’t mean anything”.

As much as I would like to take some form of solace from the Chelsea fans feeling of 'lack of meaning' in their achievements. I feel the only reason they may have some disconnection with the club is they have been spoilt by and let's be honest here, an abundance of riches trophy wise.
As much as I love the feeling of building our club, I also am getting fedup with being chafed and the great irritation felt while wearing this hair shirt of righteousness.

Last edited:
No Bedford you are not a fool at all. I'm more the fool as I love the building process as you do and am frustrated by it in the same breath.
I agree wholeheartedly though. What I would like is a level playing field. Seeing us duck the Barkley deal disappointed me as he 'could' (yes it was a risk) have been a reasonably prices backup/help for Eriksen. I'm 65 this year and feel I just might have possible missed seeing us take a title....

You won’t be the only fan in the land in that boat

I was listening talkbrick last night and they were talking about Kane’s pending move as we don’t win things.... big they also contradicted themselves by highlighting that there are only 4 trophies available in season

In reality it with 3 being knock out tournaments (they were our forte growing up)
It only takes 3 poor games and your left with 1 trophy to chase and that invariably goes to the clubs that spend the most money

Lately we have been bloody unlucky and that hurts but that cup football. In the league we had a few sniffs at winning it but we all know what happened there

It’s a roller coaster ride but if feels know like we’re still on the climb up and I’ll take that for now as it’s as good as it’s been for a very very long time and I know many many fans would swap

I agree with most of what Bedford and StephenH are saying. I

However, it is still hard to duck the notion that we are just one (maybe two) key signings away with this team from really fulfilling our goals.

I agree with most of what Bedford and StephenH are saying. I

However, it is still hard to duck the notion that we are just one (maybe two) key signings away with this team from really fulfilling our goals.

Two "quality signings" could cost us over £100m in todays market!
I don't think we are anywhere near laying down that sort of money!
We will I think need to wait till after 2018/19 and pray the revenue increases!

exactly so if we suffered Kane out or Eriksen our goals scored decreases rapidly our goals dont seem to be shared around as much no goals from Wanyama, dier, dembele, winks, trippier, rose, aurier, sanchez, toby etc

for a big team we dont seem to score many from corners and set pieces

You're talking my language. We need to wake up and smell the coffee.

We risk the break up of the most promising team we have had in years if we don't.

I would expect at least £50m to be made available for signings. A Sessegnon deal would more than likely pay for itself . If he works out, we can sell Rose to United for £50m in the summer and be quids in.

I also think our team needs refreshing as it is in danger of becoming a little bit stale.

We risk the break up of the most promising team we have had in years if we don't.

I would expect at least £50m to be made available for signings. A Sessegnon deal would more than likely pay for itself . If he works out, we can sell Rose to United for £50m in the summer and be quids in.

I also think our team needs refreshing as it is in danger of becoming a little bit stale.

I want to get Rose fit and get shot of Davies preferably?
I agree re breaking the squad up.
United will go elsewhere imho

I wouldnt be be suprised if we did sound but i wouldn’t expect it in January as it’s generally a time that clubs don’t sell

what a load of brick if we don't strengthen this Jan others in the top 4 have and we are not even in the top 4 amazed Levy is prepared to not really push us to be in the CL when we enter the new stadium we are one injury to Kane or Eriksen of being left so short attacking wise Liverpool who we are trying to catch strengthened at the back and have Mane, Firmino, Salah, sturridge Lallana, Solanke and Ings without bringing anyone else in which Im sure they will I really thought he would have pushed the squad on to try and make sure we had a great chance of CL and the brand when selling naming rights etc
And breathe.

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/punctuation/period-full-stop

Who: Hercules
When: 10th January
Where: SC

Guys & Gals! Listen up!
We have DONE business-Brilliant business(y):sneaky:

Will hear within the weeks, through to summer:p

I am excited as a true COYS! No funny emoticons neither

Who: Hercules
When: 10th January
Where: SC