• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I just cashed out haha

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
All the people I known in my life told me I would never do anything even family.

Well I am a little tipsy. I wish I could do screenshots. You have no reason to believe this I'm just a bloke on the internet.

But fcuk you all I was damn right about crypto and I just took 50 grand into my account.

I'm gonna pay tax but then it is watch buying time.

I know everyone said the world is crap at the moment but I'm doing better in the last 12 months then in previous years.

I'm fudging winning Haha

Oh yeah ok so I'm trying on my nice shirts and because I work out so much my broad shoulders mean I'm an xxl in ted baker shirts.

Really like ted baker for the design's bit he does not make shirts for guys with broad shoulders

a) I thought you were posting from beyond the grave based on the subject.

b) I'm disappointed you've got 50k and you're going to waste it on a watch and not starting up a new custard based WAM empire, which you could run from the shed.

c) Congratulations though, you apparently broad shouldered old rapscallion. Make sure the wife doesn't get her hands on it to pay off the noodle debt.

All the people I known in my life told me I would never do anything even family.

Well I am a little tipsy. I wish I could do screenshots. You have no reason to believe this I'm just a bloke on the internet.

But fcuk you all I was damn right about crypto and I just took 50 grand into my account.

I'm gonna pay tax but then it is watch buying time.

I know everyone said the world is crap at the moment but I'm doing better in the last 12 months then in previous years.

I'm fudging winning Haha
Why not spend it as crypto and not pay the tax?

Amazing!

Crypto probably has a year or two to run yet, seems like everyone wants in on it still. But there will be a realisation at some point.

When are you throwing the great Danish Japanese custard orgy? Could sell raffle tickets for it :)

Back