• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I aint no Sheikh-but lets talk weather

Looks like i'm going to have to walk to work tomorrow, my car is too brick for snow.

Oh and a bit of foresight - buy some cheap large 5litre bottles of water if you have storage. When this happened last year, we had no water (in London!) and had to pick up the last bits of Evian to fill the toilet cistern. Fill the bath up at night too for extra water. A tad OTT but something we weren't prepared for in 2011.

6pm in Crawley, and not a flake.

1015pm, and we are covered, at least an inch, probably more, and should keep snowing for a few hours yet.

Get the feeling it may thaw pretty quick though.

Watch out for late next week..........there is a chance of 3 days of continuous snow in the south east.

We have about six inches of bricky snow in Brentwood. So much for me getting out and about today

Gonna be horrible trying to walk on ice tomorrow with shoes that barely have any grip on. Astro turf boots may be in order.

We've had at least 6 inches around Watford/St Albans but the roads are nice and clear... Good job for once!

Weve had no snow today but looking at the sky now its looking full of snow so id reckon we could get some more at anytime..

Im lucky in the fact I only have to walk 5 mins across the road to the train station to commute to the city, as we have overheads and not the electric third rail system our trains are normally pretty good in cold weather and snow (famous last words)

Back