• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I aint no Sheikh-but lets talk weather

Fingers crossed that is the last one to go through that area for the next 4 weeks.. Flying to the Philippines in two weeks... gulp

Here it comes

1982005_10154384606320475_2110636033003130079_n.jpg

In 12hrs last night, approx 13000 lightning flashes in UK & IRE.

In the last 2hrs, approx 18000 in approaching storm

Well I am planting some new fruit trees next week and we need a cold winter to help them on their way. But I hate cold snowey weather, love autumn when it is crisp and the countryside looks nice. But people keep telling me we are in for a cold winter cos some swan flew over from Russia.

My first year working in haulage so it is just another bloody thing I have to plan for. GHod damn weather. As for football if the is a fixture pile up it will no doubt hurt Englands chances even more next summer, not that we have a chance.

Boiling down here in the hills GHod knows what tomorrow is going to be like in the smoke.

Take some water with you.

Back