• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

How are you spending Christmas?

I plan to bore my wife’s relatives senseless. I will talk to elderly widows about the renaissance of Moussa Sissoko, to small children about public sector technology markets, to their pets about Brexit and the prospects for political realignment. I will take precisely twice the amount of gravy to which I am entitled, and I will sneer at the cracker jokes. Quite looking forward to it.

C0NOCTeWQAAx_dn.jpg

I plan to bore my wife’s relatives senseless. I will talk to elderly widows about the renaissance of Moussa Sissoko, to small children about public sector technology markets, to their pets about Brexit and the prospects for political realignment. I will take precisely twice the amount of gravy to which I am entitled, and I will sneer at the cracker jokes. Quite looking forward to it.
You sir are a cad and a bounder. There is no crime more egregious than to deprive another of their allotted share of gravy.

Been to the zoo with the kids this morning, its a Xmas eve tradition now, was a lovely sunny but freezing morning
Now just relaxing watching films drinking Hendricks & tonics for the rest of the day as all the presents are wrapped etc

Tomorrow my family are over for the day, we all go to a local pub and have Xmas dinner there, £60 each but 4 courses and no hassle or cleaning up, perfect

Making a start on food for tomorrow, I’ll (happily) be in the kitchen for most of the next 24 hours, drinking.

At least that gives us lot a break:p

Just myself and my other half this year. Spending this evening playing board games and watching Christmas films. Tomorrow will be more of the same but we’ll cook lunch together, then perhaps a stroll around Victoria Park.

If either of us can be bothered we may involve a bit of bedroom horseplay but it was her birthday just last month.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Went for a lovely skate today at the oldest public ice skating rink in Canada, the beautiful facility at Rideau Hall, the Governor-General's official residence in Canada. The heart of the grounds is where Canada's PM, Justin Trudeau, lives with his family, just 100 yards away from where my family and I were gracefully gliding and swooshing about. Between the rink and PM home is a well-staffed building full of fit, lean RCMP men, some of whom came out to skate and, given the gear we saw in the change house, were planning to play a little casual ice hockey - shinny, as it's called here - after we cleared the ice

Then went for a guided tour - family member who works there - of the huge GG's hall and it's amazing art collection. Large series of greenhouses that have incredible plant varieties within.

After that, lunch in the King Eddy restaurant (burger & fries) before spending the evening drinking wine at a sister-in-law's house then heading out onto the streets to join about 200 neighbourhood residents in a mobile

Back