• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Higuain

I think its a really valid point to question his suitability to the premiership.

Sarri has really stuck to his own style, and Higuain is most certainly "his" man.

He has compromised his squad, messing Kante up etc, and now insisted upon this striker - it could be from now their fortunes are dependent upon Higuain doing the business.

And I think he will.
Glad he's not here in time to play tomorrow.

By all accounts he wasnt pulling up any trees at Milan, and the premiership in and of itself presents a very different challenge - its a big if for me as to IF he adapts and IF he rediscovers his previous form under Sarri.

Im 50/50 as to whether he will at the moment.

I do think though, Sarri is banking on him working out. Otherwise they are both out IMO.

Sarri has binned off Fabregas, Morata and Giroud (not gone but might as well).
Under utilised Hudson-Odoi and Loftus-Cheek to the point of losing young talent.
Has taken the best DM in the country and forced him out of position to average performances.
While shoe-horning in Jorginho who has so far been underwhelming.
And has now been bad mouthing Hazard, who will likely use it as an excuse to leave....

His absolute dogmatic approach to the team and forcing it into his system with make or break him - and so far its more break than make!

If Higuain flops, which is quite possible, I think itll be the end of Sarri too.

By all accounts he wasnt pulling up any trees at Milan, and the premiership in and of itself presents a very different challenge - its a big if for me as to IF he adapts and IF he rediscovers his previous form under Sarri.

Im 50/50 as to whether he will at the moment.

I do think though, Sarri is banking on him working out. Otherwise they are both out IMO.

Sarri has binned off Fabregas, Morata and Giroud (not gone but might as well).
Under utilised Hudson-Odoi and Loftus-Cheek to the point of losing young talent.
Has taken the best DM in the country and forced him out of position to average performances.
While shoe-horning in Jorginho who has so far been underwhelming.
And has now been bad mouthing Hazard, who will likely use it as an excuse to leave....

His absolute dogmatic approach to the team and forcing it into his system with make or break him - and so far its more break than make!

If Higuain flops, which is quite possible, I think itll be the end of Sarri too.
I agree, Sarri is on the brink.
Only one thing can save him; Spurs.

Back