1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Thanks, scara
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Please read this post: https://www.glory-glory.co.uk/community/threads/fund-raising-for-jeremy-yermiyahu.10542/
    Dismiss Notice

Ha'why the lads?

Discussion in 'General Football' started by superfaisty, 26 Jan 2013.

1. monkeybarry

monkeybarry Chris Perry

Why do you say that?
    That sounds a bit racist mate.
    Can you back that up? Like, maybe with an example or something? Sounds like pie in the sky really.
    Pffft.....

2. monkeybarry

monkeybarry Chris Perry

Definitely a shagpile - or words to that effect

3. johnola

johnola Teemu Tainio

I would be happy to see the end of all betting company sponsors. Much worse than fags and drink which are already banned.

I welcome the cultural advances of not preying on weakness, illnesss and addiction.

SteveAWOL, Robbo, AuroRaman and 9 others like this.
  4. Gazza

Gazza Michael Carrick

isn’t that just every major corporation that is willing to shell out ridiculous amounts of money…they all have their skeletons of how and why they operate

5. johnola

johnola Teemu Tainio

It’s the core business and primary function I object too. I don’t really care if a big washing machine manufacturer or a holiday company have been overly competitive.

Robbo and ShipOfTheseus like this.