• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Has he been? 2014

sister and her fella gave me a 1980/81 FA Cup final top, not a match shirt but not a modern replica either - still in it's le coq sportif seal bag - so im assuming it was produced and sold at the time

what do you reckons best, lose the bag before framing?
etnDvVC.jpg
I'd contact an expert. You may find some kind of vacuum packing will make it last longer.

It's not marked with a size so I assume tailored.

It's a pretty decent source - don't get to choose though, she just sends one at random (not even sure she knows who Kane is).

Other than that a wicked Christmas - first year my boy understood it so it was a real treat. How was yours?

My Christmas was a good one, thanks, low key with my parents & grandparents, but a nice one none the less.

You must have felt some of the magic of Christmas again this year? As you shared in the excitement enjoyed by your son? Fingers crossed that you all enjoy a good 2015.

Back