• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I'm not convinced that this is the way nuno will have us playing as we go forward, he is playing the cards he has atm.
Kane has been dropping deep since the end of the poch days, not sure why, but it seemed to work for a while.
Don’t think it works without son though.
100%
It’s not how he played at Wolves with his midfield
It’s not how he played at Valencia at all
I think he wharves the hard way in Spain that all out attack isn’t going to win your trophies without some stability behind it
At Wolves he had the players Mendes brought in and they actually played football that was deemed good by quite a few fans on here (I’ve looked back). I even remember people calling it exciting :(
He has a LOT of issues to resolve and fix here which can’t be done in 3 months. It took Poch 18 months to get the team where he could really drive them on. But as Poch set a higher bar the expectation has changed. Add if that Nuno was no ones first choice and it’s a horrible mix. IMO at he guy can’t win unless he actually does win a trophy. And to do that he has to beat teams that have had much more money spent on them and also get the fans on board.
What I find an interesting quirk is the regular comments “I’ll give him time, but the football is crap”. I hear it with my mates. It’s about as contradictory as it can get surely…

We’re now seeing the reason why the manager and DoF wanted to cash in on Kane and use the funds to help with our rebuild. Whenever a player wants out of a club their performances tend to suffer. The chairman needs to let the people at the club who actually know about football do their jobs without interfering.

We’re now seeing the reason why the manager and DoF wanted to cash in on Kane
At the moment I suspect we are all wishing that we had sold Kane, but it is a long season! Do you have any real inside knowledge that Paratici and Nuno would have sold Kane? For me the ridiculous thing is that we don't have a back-up centre forward. No 3rd striker apart from a 17 year old.....that is just daft.

We’re now seeing the reason why the manager and DoF wanted to cash in on Kane
At the moment I suspect we are all wishing that we had sold Kane, but it is a long season! Do you have any real inside knowledge that Paratici and Nuno would have sold Kane? For me the ridiculous thing is that we don't have a back-up centre forward. No 3rd striker apart from a 17 year old.....that is just daft.
I think we were happy to sell him for the price his bro published in the sun
The issue was city offered half of that and left him out to dry. They mugged him off and then some
Now he isn’t in the right place mentally and physically and looks a shadow of himself

We’re now seeing the reason why the manager and DoF wanted to cash in on Kane and use the funds to help with our rebuild. Whenever a player wants out of a club their performances tend to suffer. The chairman needs to let the people at the club who actually know about football do their jobs without interfering.

Agree with the sentiment, but not the prices City were offering and the price Kane set himself (£100m). If they had offered £150m then I think all parties would have been happy and Kane would be playing in front of a half full Etihad stadium in front of tall those “hardcore fans” that City supposedly have.

Agree with the sentiment, but not the prices City were offering and the price Kane set himself (£100m). If they had offered £150m then I think all parties would have been happy and Kane would be playing in front of a half full Etihad stadium in front of tall those “hardcore fans” that City supposedly have.
100%
And we would have Vlahovic and Martinez up front

We should actively look to sell him next summer if we can get £100m.

We’re going to take years to make the top 4 again so better to get the value for him soon rather than him run his contract down and lose him for nothing

If he stays and helps us finish say 7th rather than 9th it makes no difference

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

The manager and DoF wanted to sell Kane for £75m? Reckon you’ll have to back that one up.

Back