• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Happy Christmas

Thanks, just had call from Gary Mabbutt wishing me happy birthday
Gary Mabbutt just has to be the nicest person in football!

Happy birthday! Always feel for those with a Christmas birthdays I was talking to a mate with a Christmas birthday this week and he was saying how he always got shafted with ‘this present can do for both!’ and birthday parties were always difficult to have. I think the parents should just tell the kid their birthday is in the summer while they are of school age!!

Gary Mabbutt just has to be the nicest person in football!

Happy birthday! Always feel for those with a Christmas birthdays I was talking to a mate with a Christmas birthday this week and he was saying how he always got shafted with ‘this present can do for both!’ and birthday parties were always difficult to have. I think the parents should just tell the kid their birthday is in the summer while they are of school age!!

I was lucky my dads birthday was tomorrow so he made sure we got to celebrate our birthdays apart from the days we lost.

How's everyone's Boxing Day going?

tenor.gif

How's everyone's Boxing Day going?

tenor.gif
Much like yesterday, the same as every other year.

Our family has come to the conclusion that the small.chamce of a £200 fine should be no impediment to us enjoying Christmas.

After all, "punishable by fine" essentially means "legal but expensive"

My brother in law told me he went to crematorium on Tuesday and there was a Greek funeral party there with drinks and kebabs on a bbq. When I go to the cemetery they are always moaning about people not picking up flower wrappings.

Back