• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Golf Thread

I stayed up till the bitter end, that back 9 showed why Rory is the best golfer on the planet, fantastic pressure golf...

Just have had my new clubs regripped I hated the standard titleist ones, these are lovely so tacky, comfy and look nice too

http://www.golfpride.com/grips/cp2-pro-cp2-wrap/

prod-cp2-2-298x666.jpg

I stayed up too, for my sins. If memory serves, on the final hole Rory was not a million miles off going in the water, which would have been a pretty epic ending.

Good on him, a brilliant player.

I don't really understand why a wee man like Rory can be one of the longest hitters... must be frustrating for the big lads watching that little chap spanking it out there!

Woods ruled out of the Ryder Cup on medical advice

No, you havent qualified and you wont get picked, once again its ego....

I stayed up too, for my sins. If memory serves, on the final hole Rory was not a million miles off going in the water, which would have been a pretty epic ending.

Good on him, a brilliant player.

I don't really understand why a wee man like Rory can be one of the longest hitters... must be frustrating for the big lads watching that little chap spanking it out there!

Core strength. He hits with his body, and not with his arms.

I'm on fraternity leave atm, so I stuck 3 irons and my putter in the stroller and played the front 9 at my local. 6 pars, 3 bogeys. Result! Think I'll throw away the rest of my bag

Sent fra min HTC One via Tapatalk

I'm on fraternity leave atm, so I stuck 3 irons and my putter in the stroller and played the front 9 at my local. 6 pars, 3 bogeys. Result! Think I'll throw away the rest of my bag

Sent fra min HTC One via Tapatalk

When I'm practicing after work I tend to only take 5/6 clubs. You have to make up shots, take 20 yards off an 8 iron for example. It has brought my game on loads. I switch the 6 clubs around too. Another tip is don't take driver, take irons off the tee. It will improve your short game. I also like to miss the green on purpose in order to practice my short game.

When I'm practicing after work I tend to only take 5/6 clubs. You have to make up shots, take 20 yards off an 8 iron for example. It has brought my game on loads. I switch the 6 clubs around too. Another tip is don't take driver, take irons off the tee. It will improve your short game. I also like to miss the green on purpose in order to practice my short game.

I find it extremely easy to chose club with a gap between irons, this brings confidence to my game.

Had to walk off after 5 holes yesterday because the kid was acting up, but I'd hit 4 greens and was +2 with 2 three putts.

Playing 18 in the morning and my expectations are very high! I need to calm down or I'll fvck myself on the first holes and be a grumpy b1tch for the remainder of the round...

Back