• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Glory Glory Prediction League

As we are nearing the end of the prediction league where it shows I have evaluated less than Lawro though he is only two points ahead as well my nearest GG challenger in third who has evaluated a whole 7 fixtures more...will the average points gained per fixture be taken into account as it's not really fair should I lose out for e.g by a couple of points yet have predicted fewer fixtures..?!: :;)

As we are nearing the end of the prediction league where it shows I have evaluated less than Lawro though he is only two points ahead as well my nearest GG challenger in third who has evaluated a whole 7 fixtures more...will the average points gained per fixture be taken into account as it's not really fair should I lose out for e.g by a couple of points yet have predicted fewer fixtures..?!: :;)
No points for being lazy in this game.

Would have got another 8 points from the midweek fixtures. Predictions for this weekend? Those are a secret.

It appears I won the Prediction league with games to spare. Least games evaluated out of the top 4, it's like running away with the title. As a result of this achievement, do I get an award or promotion on this board?!

It appears I won the Prediction league with games to spare. Least games evaluated out of the top 4, it's like running away with the title. As a result of this achievement, do I get an award or promotion on this board?!

Lawro would have beaten you without the site going down.

Let that be a lesson to all of you.

New prediction leagues are ready. As mentioned, without those few days of downtime Lawro would have won last season. Lawro being better than you at predicting football. Have you no shame?

Back