• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Giovani Lo Celso

He was in and out of the game again
He needs to show so much more to get a stay of execution
I just don’t see it happening

Agree with that. There were glimpses of what he could do, but I do think he's very sellable given his Argentina caps (and recently) so I think we could either sell/loan him or use him as currency for players in Spain or Italy as part of swap deals

I have been one of his biggest detractors on here and yet I didn't think he was particularly poor yesterday. He actually had a few nice moments that led to us having attacks that should've resulted in good chances/goals.

I don't think Lo Celco is good enough for Spurs and I'm not sure horribly one footed players can really excel in the premier league as there isn't the time to get the ball onto your favoured foot. I also don't see that he has a single really good attribute that means he can play CM for us (no real pace, no real physicality and only an average level of technical quality) but last night he was OK.

Fingers crossed a Spanish or Italian team will come in for him soon and we can recoup some money on him that can be put to better use for Conte's system.

Not Injured again for Spurs, I am sure he will be travelling to South America

FJzDQfRWQAU-Vgi

Doubt he'd be saying he's 100% fit if it was covid or if he had to isolate if a household member had it.

The message just begs more answers.

Maybe, my first impression was he had covid but was saying he feels fine and wishing them luck.. but I'm probably an optimist and he's probably already on his way out in the next few days

Maybe, my first impression was he had covid but was saying he feels fine and wishing them luck.. but I'm probably an optimist and he's probably already on his way out in the next few days

Reading it back you could be right. Clear as mud though.

He's gone, with Ndombele and Alli. Tbh, no great loss.

But Steve 'I hate January' Hitchen, the man responsible for wasting 100m on this bloke and that utter waster Ndombele, is still at the club, still being useless. Why is that? That's the real mystery.

But Steve 'I hate January' Hitchen, the man responsible for wasting 100m on this bloke and that utter waster Ndombele, is still at the club, still being useless. Why is that? That's the real mystery.

34a7b8622399e238fd9bcd4769a82a17.gif

Last edited:

Because maybe steve isn't responsible for wanting them?

Doubt he'd be saying he's 100% fit if it was covid or if he had to isolate if a household member had it.

The message just begs more answers.

The message he posted tells me that if I'm his manager, I cash in if at all possible. What a fool.

Back