1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Thanks, scara
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Please read this post: https://www.glory-glory.co.uk/community/threads/fund-raising-for-jeremy-yermiyahu.10542/
    Dismiss Notice

Formula One on Sky

Discussion in 'Randomination' started by philspursuk, 14 Mar 2012.

1. Kandi1977

Kandi1977 Barry Daines

Hindsight is the only accurate science. At the time, I thought Norris did the right thing. Don't think anyone expected that much rain. With so few laps left, I thought he'd make it. The guy behind is alway the favourite in those situations. The guy in front can't risk pitting first.
    He'd look a right ass if he pitted, Hamilton stayed out, and the conditions didn't get worse.

2. scaramanga

scaramanga Ricky Villa Staff Member

If the conditions hadn't got worse he'd still have caught Hamilton.

You're right that it's far harder in front, but the lap times had fallen so far it was almost risk free.

3. K.D.D.D.D.Soc

K.D.D.D.D.Soc John Lacy

Difficult decision, we had similar choices to make when our cat use to knock the car off when my kids played with scalextric, whether to put cat out or put kit away.

4. awesome dawson

awesome dawson Jermaine Jenas

100 F1 wins for Hamilton, amazing achievement.

scaramanga and Baleforce like this.
  5. scaramanga

scaramanga Ricky Villa Staff Member

Doesn't seem all that long ago I was watching Schumacher and thinking that I'd never see anyone get close in my lifetime.

MKSpur likes this.
  6. Bullet

Bullet Tom Huddlestone

There is a good docu on Netflix about Schuey Wuey

Back in the day it seemed like Schuey won every bleedin' race every bleedin' Championship every bleedin' year but as you can see below, when he got bored at Benetton and decided the finer challenge was to bring Ferrari back to the top, he missed out for 4 years in a row... just imagine if he had stayed at Benetton or gone to a better team!!

Hamilton too, won it and then took FIVE years off fannying around not winning the title... what a waster. Someone will surely come along soon and blow these records out of the water.
    Someone young like Verstappen who stays on it instead of messing up for year after year after year after year, bloody losers. I can drive gud me.

94 Schumacher1
    95 Schumacher2
    00 Schumacher3
    01 Schumacher4
    02 Schumacher5
    03 Schumacher6
    04 Schumacher7
    08 Hamilton1
    14 Hamilton2
    15 Hamilton3
    17 Hamilton4
    18 Hamilton5
    19 Hamilton6
    20 Hamilton7

scaramanga likes this.
  7. Diamond Lights

Diamond Lights Allan Nielsen

Watched the doc, was good but only covered initial Ferrari win and that only happened in final 20mins. he obviously broke the record with Ferrari, so seemed a bit silly to leave all the other wins out i thought.

Have to say i do like the special livery Red Bull using this weekend

awesome dawson likes this.