• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Formula One on Sky

No he would not, and everyone knows it. Everyone else gets a 10 sec stop and go for even farting on the grid.

You need to let it go mate.....
tenor.gif

Genius warm up lap from Hamilton there - really showed how experience beats angry young boys.

I suspect Karen Halliwell will be demanding to see the the manager of F1 again.

Last edited:
Mercedes was always gonna be favourites in Hungary. That track is all about downforce, and that is where the Mercedes shines.
Everyone here has been saying that Bottas is brick, yet he was miles ahead of all the other cars in the quali. Surely nothing to do with the car performing well on that track.

Mercedes was always gonna be favourites in Hungary. That track is all about downforce, and that is where the Mercedes shines.

Not the speed but the way they interfered with the final quali lap, I’m sure the intention was to make Mad Max miss out as well

Everyone here has been saying that Bottas is brick, yet he was miles ahead of all the other cars in the quali. Surely nothing to do with the car performing well on that track.

Bottas sure as hell isn’t brick, I wish I had a 10th of his ability when I was trying to make it as a driver. Bottas’ problem is his team mate is Hamilton

Edit….

He would have the same problem if he was in a Redbull with Mad Max, or McLaren with Lando, less so the other teams/driver combos

Bottas sure as hell isn’t brick, I wish I had a 10th of his ability when I was trying to make it as a driver. Bottas’ problem is his team mate is Hamilton

Edit….

He would have the same problem if he was in a Redbull with Mad Max, or McLaren with Lando, less so the other teams/driver combos
I'm not sure anyone had described Bottas as brick have they?

He's generally regarded to be a very good driver. Which just shows how good Hamilton really is.

Mercedes don't have better down force, they have to use more downforce because the new regulations have affected their high rake chassis more than others.

Mercedes are slower on high speed tracks but that doesn't mean they're quicker on slower speed tracks - just more even.

Mercedes don't have better down force, they have to use more downforce because the new regulations have affected their high rake chassis more than others.

Mercedes are slower on high speed tracks but that doesn't mean they're quicker on slower speed tracks - just more even.
Their car performs better in "low" speed tracks. No question about that.

Their car performs better in "low" speed tracks. No question about that.
The gap is smaller, yes. I wouldn't stay they're the fastest car - certainly not on the soft, quali tyres. Until Verstappen messed up his first quali lap, the Red Bull had been faster all weekend.

I wonder when/if the Mercedes drivers will stop running into other cars. Could be interesting to see a race without them trying to smash up all the other cars.

I wonder when/if the Mercedes drivers will stop running into other cars. Could be interesting to see a race without them trying to smash up all the other cars.

I think Bottas was amazing, crap start so had to use the mclaren to try and take out the 2 redbulls, that’s skill

Does also make the race more interesting

I see Max didn’t get a penalty for pulling the same overtaking move yesterday that he was on the other side of at Silverstone.

I can’t remember who he bumped wide into a fast right, it might have been Russell?

Back