• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

First Match - Who Will We Play?

Re: First Match - Who Will We Play? Fixtures to be released on wednesday 9am

whilst Arsenal get a nice rest.

They play the day before and have probably to field their first teamers in that game while we play the likes of Hearts and get through by playing the kids.

This fixture list seems not to unkind to us. If we reach the group stage of the Europa League we will have 5 home matches in the league right after games in Europe. Woolwich on the other side will play 5 times away in the Euro weeks. So we can't complain, can we.

I suppose playing away 3 games in to a team that has scored 10 goals in the last 2 games against us is easy.

Not to mention that Mr Levy will not have finished negotiating the final transfer deals when the game kicks off.

Yet another away opening Premier League fixture for Spurs (this time at Crystal Palace).

That's 16 away games and just 6 at home in the 22 seasons of the competition.

These things are supposed to even themselves out, but even if we get only home opening games for the next decade, it will take until 2023 until they do.

I hope I'll have the jet pack I was promised by then.

Back