• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Financial Results

Levy's pay increase is going to cause a stir, assuming that he is the highest paid director (£6,013,000, up from £2,843,000; see p19). This is double United's Ed Woodward gets, although perhaps its his pay that is disproportionate.

For perspective, £6m is £120k per week, which puts him on par with the top paid players and possible Poch with his new deal.
Don't see why not as long as he's doing such a good job off the pitch.
He's offered Alderweireld more to kick a ball on it. Who would you say is more important to the club?

Levy's pay increase is going to cause a stir, assuming that he is the highest paid director (£6,013,000, up from £2,843,000; see p19). This is double United's Ed Woodward gets, although perhaps its his pay that is disproportionate.

For perspective, £6m is £120k per week, which puts him on par with the top paid players and possible Poch with his new deal.

No excuse to pay the players then :)

The players will also see this.

Not that I have a problem with it, but that is one stonking payrise!

No excuse to pay the players then :)

The players will also see this.

Using that agruement he should pay himself £10 a week and the players would be demanding parity. You can never pay players enough, its a fact, most will want to leave for various personal reasons. Why anyone thinks paying Alderweild what he wants will make everything fine is absolutely amazing. I suppose most of our fans are billionaires and don't have to worry about sustainable business plans or balancing a budget.

How would people know?

Levy can pay himself whatever he wants as one of the owners

I guess the high pay is in lieu of any dividend

Dividend payments would be declared in the accounts. In any case, isn't it ENIC (not Levy personally) that would be the recipient if dividends were paid? I can't see this being lumped in with director remuneration figures.

Using that agruement he should pay himself £10 a week and the players would be demanding parity. You can never pay players enough, its a fact, most will want to leave for various personal reasons. Why anyone thinks paying Alderweild what he wants will make everything fine is absolutely amazing. I suppose most of our fans are billionaires and don't have to worry about sustainable business plans or balancing a budget.

It was an eye opener for me when I started my locksmith franchise.

As for balancing a budget, if person in the UK over 18 should be doing this, but then the fact that so many are not is an whole other can of fish.

Dividend payments would be declared in the accounts. In any case, isn't it ENIC (not Levy personally) that would be the recipient if dividends were paid? I can't see this being lumped in with director remuneration figures.

True

Hence why I said maybe it’s in lieu of any dividends. He has had a big pay rise

True

Hence why I said maybe it’s in lieu of any dividends. He has had a big pay rise
He personally owns 15% of a company that has increased in value from around 300m to 1 bn, he is being rewarded for success $$.

He can get a big rise but it will be questioned and I imagine by the players as well. We will pay the highest ticket prices in the world, we pay our chairman the most in the premier league. Crying (relative) poverty come negotiation time / summer transfer window will be a harder sell.

Levy’s will include a dividend as a share holder don’t forget

Doubt it at all. Expect that there will be covenants in our debt facilities preventing dividend payments, and we'd be stupid to make any anyway given we're mid stadium build

He personally owns 15% of a company that has increased in value from around 300m to 1 bn, he is being rewarded for success $$.

He can get a big rise but it will be questioned and I imagine by the players as well. We will pay the highest ticket prices in the world, we pay our chairman the most in the premier league. Crying (relative) poverty come negotiation time / summer transfer window will be a harder sell.

Thought be owned about 30% of Enic

Back