• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fernando Llorente

Does Llorente have a song yet? Can I suggest we serenade him to the tune of Abba - Fernando? Something like:

Can you hear the Yids Fernando?
I remember deadline day when you came to support Harry
In the lilywhite, Fernandoooo
You promised to score goals for us in Europe and the League
If Poch had to do the same again
He'd bring you in, Fernando

Last edited:
Fernando...
Llorente...
he’s our Spanish scoring genius,
with a 4.8 inch penis,
scoring 1 or 2 goals,
bellend by his huevos.

Does Llorente have a song yet? Can I suggest we serenade him to the tune of Abba - Fernando? Something like:

Can you hear the Yids Fernando?
I remember deadline day when you came to support Harry
In the lilywhite, Fernandoooo
You promised to score goals for us in Europe and the League

Use the "something in the air tonight" bit from Fernando and change it to:

He's amazing in the air alright
For the Lilywhites, Fernando
He is scoring here for you and me
The Yid Army, Fernando

and just repeat it.

El Rey Leon. He wasn't great up until the 60th minute, but became increasingly pivotal after that. Fashioned three great chances, held the ball up well and defended stoutly.

Wore the scratch marks around his neck to prove it.

He certainly gave them something different to worry about and as you say; his experience was telling late on..

He's certainly given all sorts of PL managers a lot more to think about now in planning to defend against us. Until we saw the evidence with our own eyes, who would have predicted that pairing Kane and Llorente up front would look this dangerous.

It also has to be considered that he was probably bursting to be out on the Bernabeu pitch again. Just hope he's showing the same strength and confidence at Turf Moor.

Should we play the same team at the weekend? Given regular games, he'd probably start scoring too.

He does alot of subtle things that come with experience, also you sense the oppo give him alot of respect

I was happy when we signed him in the summer, his better days are behind him but he can give us another option in games and he will help us ( especially Kane) improve as a team.

The thing is we signed a play every game player who will get 15 goals starting and again expect them to come off the bench and be the same player it never works that way. What he did with Swansea (scoring important goals to keep an average side in the league) is a huge achievement in football terms, but we use him as a differnt player so we are not going to see the same guy they did. Like Benteke at Liverpool, Bony at Emirates Marketing Project, Janssen with us etc you won't get the same player they were if you play them in a different role or off the bench.

What we do need to do is accept him for what he does do and someone mentioned earlier, Subtle things and what he did at Madrid was great if you like that stuff from games.

tall immobile guy (lukaku) to speedy player (martial) into space behind defenders. hope we learnt something yesterday.

Back