• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Famous Spurs Fans

Roy 'Fcukin' Kent's a Spurs fan. That's who.

Yeah, the award-winning actor from Ted Lasso, Brett Goldstein. Proudly proclaimed it in an interview alongside Coach Beard, aka Brendan Hunt. And also around the 3:50 mark on the Jimmy Kimmel show:

brett-goldstein-2021-emmys-1014x570.jpg

Roy 'Fcukin' Kent's a Spurs fan. That's who.

Yeah, the award-winning actor from Ted Lasso, Brett Goldstein. Proudly proclaimed it in an interview alongside Coach Beard, aka Brendan Hunt. And also around the 3:50 mark on the Jimmy Kimmel show:

brett-goldstein-2021-emmys-1014x570.jpg
Brett's dad 'co-hosts' the Steve Perryman podcast and apparently Brett had a three hour chat with Steve about what it's like to be a footballer, so apparently there is some Stevie P in Roy Kent.

Interesting. It turns out that she's only started following football recently, via the England team's recent performances, and loves a bit of Harry Kane. Her coaching team are all Spurs fans and have been pushing her towards us, so she wore a Spurs shirt when training on her physio's birthday. Which is nice, actually.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/tennis/2022/04/18/emma-raducanu-reveals-became-tottenham-fan/

However, I'm going to put my cynical hat on for this one. While I'm a big fan of Raducanu (I went absolutely mental at my sports club when we all watched her winning the US Open), I do think she has a carefully calculated image / media / PR machine. Which is fine, assuming she gets her tennis back on track. In this day and age, in an individual sport with a bit of a vacuum in terms of star female players, Raducanu could become a massive global star with the right decisions -- on and off the court.

She's also sponsored by Nike and she's from London. Arsenal are sponsored by Adidas, Chelsea are somewhat toxic at the moment, so Spurs are an acceptable choice for her sponsors.

And it makes her physio happy :)

Back