• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

European Conference League 21/22

New loan rules come into force next season i think. Can only loan 8 players out. Transfers are probably going to be nuts this summer. Chelsea have 33 players out on loan this season.

Will be interesting to see how this plays out. I see it’s 8 on players aged 22 and over. But that’s just for international loans. So for example RLC to Fulham this past season wouldn’t have counted.

Also when you have clubs like Emirates Marketing Project who own numerous clubs surely they can just transfer players between them and loan them out from them instead.

Will be interesting to see how this plays out. I see it’s 8 on players aged 22 and over. But that’s just for international loans. So for example RLC to Fulham this past season wouldn’t have counted.

Also when you have clubs like Emirates Marketing Project who own numerous clubs surely they can just transfer players between them and loan them out from them instead.

We also have rules already regarding how many loans you can do domestically (can't remember off the top of my head what they are exactly), so it will hurt chelsea. City as you have said can transfer between their clubs.

All leagues will have to follow the new rules domestically within 3 years.

We also have rules already regarding how many loans you can do domestically (can't remember off the top of my head what they are exactly), so it will hurt chelsea. City as you have said can transfer between their clubs.

All leagues will have to follow the new rules domestically within 3 years.

Current domestic rules are only about incoming player loans not outgoing as far as I’m aware.

Assuming we're all lester fans tonight, as the semi final dates are either side of our league game against them....

Assuming we're all lester fans tonight, as the semi final dates are either side of our league game against them....
Nah, want them to go out then we will play them at 3pm on a Saturday
Don’t need them to have a SF for us to beat them

Almost booked plane tickets for the Leicester match a couple of weeks back, but remembered the small print just in time. Don't think I'll bother going now.

May 1st at 2pm now
2 full home seasons without a Saturday 3pm kick off

Some of the decisions were a joke in that run. Appreciate there is nothing you can about it when we have played ourselves on a Thursday (unless we've just been to Seville and have to play Chelsea away next......yes, it still galls)
But there have been a few times there has been absolutely no reason to play on the Sunday, some have not even been due to TV selection

I am certainly going to be a Bodo/Glimt or Roma fan in 2 weeks time.

But the plus side is our game is slap bang in the middle, and I am sure they will priortise the semi over a league game which wont affect their league position too much.

Every bit helps

If anyone is of the opinion that the ECL doesn't mean anything for "big clubs", find a channel that shows Roma - Bodø/Glimt. Rome Olympic stadium has been sold out for weeks! Incredible atmosphere! Damn Abraham has made it 1-0, 2-2 on agg now.

Back