• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Europa League 2013-14: Dnipro (UKR), Benfica (POR)/PAOK (GRE)

Re: Europa League 2013-14 - Group Stage Draw Friday 1300 CET

Tromso should be a good tie although I hope we play away to them first game to avoid the snow pitches.

This was October when Tromso played Chelsea.

[video=youtube_share;uyQNKTJDVs4]http://youtu.be/uyQNKTJDVs4[/video]

This is from when they played Chelsea in late October 1997:

tumblr_mr31wiuwUz1qgi4wvo1_500.jpg

I'm praying we play our B team for every game bar Anzhi and Sheriff at home.

---------------------Friedel----------------------

Naughton-----Kaboul------------Chiriches----Fryers

--------------Capoue-----------Carroll-----------

Lennon----------------Holtby--------------Townsend

----------------------Defoe------------------------

If that team can't beat a weakened Anzhi, Tromso and Sheriff, then perhaps we shouldn't be in the competition in the first place.

We didn't win a single away game last season in the competition, you really dont have do to much to get through the groups. The away games arent worth worrying about.

We didn't win a single away game last season in the competition, you really don't have do to much to get through the groups. The away games aren't worth worrying about.

That is an interesting stat and a reassuring conclusion with regards to the Tromso away game.

when we play fc sherriff we should sing.... "fc sheriff don't like it....rock the casbah''
[-(

when we play fc sherriff we should sing.... "fc sheriff don't like it....rock the casbah''
[-(

Haha I posted a similar thing elsewhere earlier on today. Thinking about having to play Anzhi: "Sheriiiiiiff won't like iiiiit...Makhachkala, Makhachkala."

Re: Europa League 2013-14

Anzhi Makhachkala v Spurs

Thursday 3rd October
Kick-off 17:00 (UK Time)
Saturn Stadium in Rawenskoe

Allocation and prices to be confirmed.

All One Hotspur Members including Season Ticket Holders can now apply online or by submitting an application form, which can be obtained from the Ticket Office, no later than 5:00pm on Friday 13 September.

Platinum Season Ticket Holders are reminded that they will need to apply for tickets.

Tickets will be allocated in the usual way, with priority to Season Ticket Holders first and then the applications from Bronze and Lilywhite Members being considered, however applications are open to all groups.

In the event that match tickets are oversubscribed for this match they will be allocated in line with the Club’s loyalty point scheme.

Loyalty Points: 5

FC Sheriff v Spurs

Thursday 24 October
Kick-off 18:00 (UK Time)

Allocation and prices to be confirmed.

All One Hotspur Members including Season Ticket Holders can now apply online or by submitting an application form, which can be obtained from the Ticket Office, no later than 5:00pm on Friday 27 September.

Platinum Season Ticket Holders are reminded that they will need to apply tickets.

Tickets will be allocated in the usual way, with priority to Season Ticket Holders first and then the applications from Bronze and Lilywhite Members being considered, however applications are open to all groups.

In the event that match tickets are oversubscribed for this match they will be allocated in line with the Club’s loyalty point scheme.

Tromsø v Spurs

Thursday 28 November
Kick-off 18:00 (UK Time)

Allocation: 320

Price: Adult £60.00

All One Hotspur Members including Season Ticket Holders can now apply online or by submitting an application form, which can be obtained from the Ticket Office, no later than 5:00pm on Friday 1 November.

Platinum Season Ticket Holders are reminded that they will need to apply tickets.

Europa League: Group stage away fixtures

Unfortunately due to a combination of small ticket allocations and complex flight routes/schedules, our official travel partner, Thomas Cook Sport, has informed us that they are regrettably unable to offer any official supporter trips to the group stage matches.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/europa-league-away-fixtures-announcement-040913/

Think we need to find an official travel provider that actually provides. Hope there is enough interest for Sport Ops

Europa League 25 man squad:

Notable abscences: Gomes (having been in the play-off squad) and Obika
Surprising inclusion: Dawkins

----------------------------------

24 Brad Friedel
25 Hugo Lloris

2 Kyle Walker
4 Younès Kaboul
5 Jan Vertonghen
12 Vlad Chiricheş
16 Kyle Naughton
20 Michael Dawson
35 Ezekiel Fryers

3 Danny Rose
7 Aaron Lennon
8 Paulinho
14 Lewis Holtby
15 Étienne Capoue
17 Andros Townsend
19 Moussa Dembélé
21 Nacer Chadli
22 Gylfi Sigurdsson
23 Christian Eriksen
30 Sandro
33 Erik Lamela

9 Roberto Soldado
10 Emmanuel Adebayor
18 Jermain Defoe
46 Simon Dawkins

plus eligible under 21s: Kane, Fredericks, Coulthirst, ... etc.

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/season=2014/clubs/club=1652/index.html

Hello, guys!
I'm not a poster here, but more a reader, and I'm coming from the fellow spurs forum with the useful information about the away fixture against Anzhi.

The game will be played in Ramenskoye. It is a small city, which is situated on the south-east from Moscow, 40km away. It's shame the match will be held there and not on Lokomotiv's stadium in Moscow as it's far better/comfortable place and easier to get with.
Trains are leaving from Kazan station, the trip averagely takes about ~1 hour.

Stadium "Saturn" has a 16500 capacity. Some photos:
stadiumsaturn2002-pic452-452x452-71228.jpg

300px-%D0%A1%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%83%D1%80%D0%BD_%28%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%B4%D0%B8%D0%BE%D0%BD%29.jpg

I would like to make a contact with those who're are keen on travelling to Moscow in order to have a pre-match meeting in one of Moscow's best pubs and to make a trip together to the stadium (me, my 3 friends and about 10-15 people from Russian Spurs Community will be on the Spurs fan sector)
de4df5e96ce2.jpg

Number 1 indicates the metro station - Komsomolskaya - on which Kazan Station is situated. I strongly advice everybody not to book hotels in this region, because it's one of Moscow's dirtiest and criminal places. 1-2 stations nearer to the center will be much better and pleasant.
Number 2 indicates the Scotland-Yard Pub, where I suggest to make a pre-match meeting (photos of interior: http://scotlandyardpub.ru/interior.html )

If anybody has any questions regarding the match or travel, I might be asked here or through private messages/skype.

Back