• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dusan Vlahovic

Pool: Coutinho, Suarez
Chelsea: Hazard, Courtois
United: Lukaku, Ronaldo (and that was when they were good)
City: well they're about the only ones that haven't

So yeah, I have. And I'm sure I'm forgetting some. And we're not quite at those teams' level yet.
City: Aguero - effectively sold him for free.
Oh, and Hart.

Then we should be nowhere near this guy, no way Levy entertains anything like that.

On to the next one.

We'll pay the agents fee like any other transfer. Then probably have a buyout clause. Levy's been doing this long enough to know how to deal with agents like this.

We'll pay the agents fee like any other transfer. Then probably have a buyout clause. Levy's been doing this long enough to know how to deal with agents like this.

He didn't deal when Moutinho's agents/owners did it, or with the Dybala third party image rights ownership so I highly doubt it.

He didn't deal when Moutinho's agents/owners did it, or with the Dybala third party image rights ownership so I highly doubt it.

Moutinho's agent is mendez. We've bought players from him since. Our current and last manager are represented by him. Dybalas image rights pushed the cost up to more than we were willing to pay.

Moutinho's agent is mendez. We've bought players from him since. Dybalas image rights pushed the cost up to more than we were willing to pay.

9 years ago yes, now Mendez is "on side" we likely avoid these scenarios. But at the time they turned around to Levy and said you need to pay extra money over what had been agreed to another party and he pulled the plug. So if that same scenario happened again, like it did with Dybala, it will go the way of those two deals I am sure.

9 years ago yes, now Mendez is "on side" we likely avoid these scenarios. But at the time they turned around to Levy and said you need to pay extra money over what had been agreed to another party and he pulled the plug. So if that same scenario happened again, like it did with Dybala, it will go the way of those two deals I am sure.

But it isn't paying a 3rd party. It's just paying the agents fee.

But it isn't paying a 3rd party. It's just paying the agents fee.

If we agree a deal with this bloke and he comes back and says he wants a brickload of money, way above "normal" agent fees you think Levy will entertain it? I can't see it.

If we agree a deal with this bloke and he comes back and says he wants a brickload of money, way above "normal" agent fees you think Levy will entertain it? I can't see it.

Depends. Levy/paratici will decide how much they are willing to pay to have the player. Whether that money goes to fiorentina, the agent or the player doesn't really matter that much. We will look at the whole package. Agents fee, wages and transfer fee. If we think it's worth it, we agree, if not we don't.

Depends. Levy/paratici will decide how much they are willing to pay to have the player. Whether that money goes to fiorentina, the agent or the player doesn't really matter that much. We will look at the whole package. Agents fee, wages and transfer fee. If we think it's worth it, we agree, if not we don't.

and saying all that, do you think we are still in the race to sign him? haha

How much would you love them to sign him and he turn out cack.

Much more a gamble at that price than kane at 150m .... either way we are winning if we sell or keep kane providing we buy a suitable or suitable replacements.

But not so confident that we will be able to get anyone across the line of significant quality on the last day of the transfer window.

So are City genuine in this?
Or is it all part of the dance? They make a play for our target, Vlahovic, to force Levy to the table over Kane. So Levy says, crack-on and we back away from Vlahovic?
Ball's back in City's court?
Would be a good move to do exactly that if Fiorentina are telling us City have bid 80m…. Call their bluff.

I suspect the Vlahovic deal is complicated with 80m meaning 60m for Fiorentina and 20m for the agent.

A big plus of doing a deal for Kane is that the breakdown is more like £150m for Spurs and £1 for the agent, so the price is the price…. The stories about Haaland being available for £75m next season for example ignore the £50m fee for the agent.

Last edited:
Would be a good move to do exactly that if Fiorentina are telling us City have bid 80m…. Call their bluff.

I suspect the Vlahovic deal is complicated with 80m meaning 60m for Fiorentina and 20m for the agent.

A big plus of doing a deal for Kane is that the breakdown is more like £150m for Spurs and £1 for the agent, so the price is the price…. The stories about Harland being available for £75m next season for example ignore the £50m fee for the agent.
There was a lot of talk that Haaland’s agent and father wanted a considerable chunk of cash which put off other suitors like United and Barca - plus I think they’d want a release clause which allows them to make a similar move in a few years time to keep generating the skimming off the transfer fee.

Back