• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

Is there a scenario where Alli goes on loan there, is absolutely brilliant, but heroically fails to help them avoid relegation. And we get him back with confidence and reputation restored, to either utilise or sell? That would be ideal wouldn't it - be great, but just not enough to save the human rights abusers.

4Fyu.gif

Is there a scenario where Alli goes on loan there, is absolutely brilliant, but heroically fails to help them avoid relegation. And we get him back with confidence and reputation restored, to either utilise or sell? That would be ideal wouldn't it - be great, but just not enough to save the human rights abusers.

They don't need much extra to actually stay up. That win at Leeds has given them a great chance. I'd rather keep Dele and have to fork out for his wages than send him there and see him keep them up. Its strengthening what will become a direct rival within 18 months. No no no.

They don't need much extra to actually stay up. That win at Leeds has given them a great chance. I'd rather keep Dele and have to fork out for his wages than send him there and see him keep them up. Its strengthening what will become a direct rival within 18 months. No no no.
If they don't buy they will probably buy someone else and their chances of staying likely remain the same. So in that scenario we've lost out on the chance of getting decent money and a player off the books who doesn't play and seemingly doesn't have a future here. [emoji848]

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

If they don't buy they will probably buy someone else and their chances of staying likely remain the same. So in that scenario we've lost out on the chance of getting decent money and a player off the books who doesn't play and seemingly doesn't have a future here. [emoji848]

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Nobody in this league is dealing with them. The only deals they've managed thus far is Trippier from Atletico and Chris Wood where they had to trigger a release clause.
Its well known Levy was livid that the takeover was waved through and was the most vocal in opposition. Unless there's some sign in training that Dele is completely shot and will be detrimental to their side I can't see a valid reason why he would be the first chairman to actively deal with Saudi Sportswashing Machine.
Even Man Utd have so far rebuffed attempts by them to bid for Jesse Lingard.

But sure, go ahead and send him there for the short-term boost of getting someone off the wage bill for 5 months o_O

I'd rather loan him to one of their direct relegation rivals personally, anything to help the rest of the bottom 6 out and make sure they are relegated to set them back 2-3 years.

Seems to be losing the plot judging by the recent vids he's been uploading. Such a shame, was great for the first 2-3 years. Hope he sorts himself out and gets a decent move to rekindle his career, amazing to think at this late stage that no club is close to signing him as far as we're aware.

I dunno, he spent the summer getting fit - Would suggest he still wants to be playing
I’ve really wanted to believe he could turn it around for a while but I did feel the ‘getting fit’ was bulking up for Instagram aesthetics rather than having a beneficial impact on his football.

Last edited:
Nobody in this league is dealing with them. The only deals they've managed thus far is Trippier from Atletico and Chris Wood where they had to trigger a release clause.
Its well known Levy was livid that the takeover was waved through and was the most vocal in opposition. Unless there's some sign in training that Dele is completely shot and will be detrimental to their side I can't see a valid reason why he would be the first chairman to actively deal with Saudi Sportswashing Machine.
Even Man Utd have so far rebuffed attempts by them to bid for Jesse Lingard.

But sure, go ahead and send him there for the short-term boost of getting someone off the wage bill for 5 months o_O

I'd rather loan him to one of their direct relegation rivals personally, anything to help the rest of the bottom 6 out and make sure they are relegated to set them back 2-3 years.
That isn't true though. Aston Villa have agreed a fee for Matt Targett to go to Saudi Sportswashing Machine and it's just awaiting the medical.

Levy will sell any player to anyone if he thinks the price is right I'm sure.

Good stuff, hopefully his value has dropped too much, Everton love to over pay

Seems to be a good place for us to offload players past their best. Simon Davies and Aaron Lennon spring to mind.

I still think Dele has a chance to get somewhere near fulfilling his talent but wouldn't bet a lot of money on him actually doing it.

Back