• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** Deadline Day ****

This partnership is working out just great.

Madrid sign Modric
Madrid sign Bale
Madrid sell Ozil to Arsenal
Madrid loan Coentrao to Utd

Excellent.

Hope they end up in the EL and we kick seven shades of ѕhіt out of them. Leave them unable to field a complete side for their next game and sod the cards.

**** Madrid and their partnership, it is clearly non-existant so we shouldnt think otherwise.

We have made some AWESOME signings this summer and will improve greatly. So what if Arsenal have signed Ozil? they have strengthened one area they didnt need strengthening. I'm glad they didnt sign any defenders or strikers! We have strengthened our entire midfield and striker situation.

Looking forward to this season alot!

ENIC make more money, and we dont get to see Bale anymore. Excellent.

No CL again next season.

we shall see......

compared to most windows at the end phase we have points on the board and have done the business we needed to.

I think that's unfair... I think our board has done great considering we cant offer players ucl footie.

We will be a force....don't worry about that.

Back