• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

You'll never see me take a swipe at Sissoko's professionalism or personality. In everything but ability he's a model pro.

Rose's mental health issues are not why he's tinkled away what could have been a good career. That's down to him choosing to make enemies of mangers, slag off friends and go running to the press every time he feels aggrieved.

Those are not the actions of an intelligent person.

This.

With Gedson and Gazza leaving do we actually have space in our PL squad now? Could Rose be added? Not that i expect him to be back in the fold or anything.

We have an injured left-back and one who is woefully out of form. It is ludicrous, again, not to integrate him somehow. We're paying the bloke and whenever he has entered the field of play wearing our shirt, he has given his all. I don't necessarily believe he should be here come summer, but short-term, integrate him if there's room!

We have an injured left-back and one who is woefully out of form. It is ludicrous, again, not to integrate him somehow. We're paying the bloke and whenever he has entered the field of play wearing our shirt, he has given his all. I don't necessarily believe he should be here come summer, but short-term, integrate him if there's room!

Definitely give him a chance as we should to Dele

Can’t get any worse!!

Rose is NOT the answer, he has been brick for a long time, he even got bombed out at Saudi Sportswashing Machine.
But you can’t defend Ben Davies surely?
I mean Gentle Ben is a managers dream except when it comes to actually playing
He was genuinely making some brilliant blocks on Sunday literally giving the ball back straight
With him here we have a huge problem as he is so basic he is almost forgotten

He was genuinely making some brilliant blocks on Sunday non-figuratively giving the ball back straight

I think that he's fine as a backup LB but he can't play LWB. Rose might be able to.

I think that he's fine as a backup LB but he can't play LWB. Rose might be able to.
I think he is just really poor now
He is 27 now and still switches off too easily
One of his best characteristics was his crossing. He is now petrified of the ball and passes its inside or backwards bu5 he makes it bounce in some odd way too.
He is just shot of any confidence in his game and needs to go IMO

He was genuinely making some brilliant blocks on Sunday non-figuratively giving the ball back straight

Not defending anyone, my opinion of Rose is that he is not the answer to anything.

Back