• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cryptocurrency

Market down 12% currently today !!!

Even more today, think I went back in a bit quick. Gonna leave it a few days and see what happens though Matic below $1 looks tempting.

I don't think it's all over yet - Cardano and Polkadot haven't even released their main functionality yet and there's some Ethereum upgrade due soon - think it will take a few weeks to settle down.

Just looking on my Binance App

I'm all set up as GBP for payment method and local currency
Was just looking on the sell button (Am holding but just playing with the app) and if I wanted to sell VET or ETH it doesn't show GBP as a withdrawal currency only Brazillian/Nigerian/Australian currencies
XRP would let me sell to GBP though

Any ideas at all ??

I think if you do a search for VET then you'll see VET/GBP and should be able to sell it into pounds that way.

I only just noticed that you can stake some coins on binance, have staked all my cardano, dot and kusuma for now. Only get like 1% interest back a month but might as well.

I don't get what all this withdraw address and network is ??
As I say I don't want to do it now but just want to know for the day I want to

upload_2021-5-23_10-56-5.png

@markysimmo - Are you using Binance Lite? If so there's a setting to go into main binance. I've always VET/GBP in spot, sold it then logged in to the desktop and withdrawn it to my bank account. Not sure if you can withdraw into your bank account on the app or not.

@markysimmo - Are you using Binance Lite? If so there's a setting to go into main binance. I've always VET/GBP in spot, sold it then logged in to the desktop and withdrawn it to my bank account. Not sure if you can withdraw into your bank account on the app or not.
Yes I'm on the Lite app
I'm have a go at what you said, thanks

April2024 is the next big run so sell in mid December 2024. Time to chill fellas.

see what happens in coming weeks; current trend is definitely down. Weekly close tonight is important. If 2013 repeats, could be a mini bear market with much more upside. Pray for this. Don’t want another grind like 2018 for 2 years plus. Good luck anyway!

see what happens in coming weeks; current trend is definitely down. Weekly close tonight is important. If 2013 repeats, could be a mini bear market with much more upside. Pray for Derp Don’t want another grind like 2018 for 2 years plus. Good luck anyway!

Why not?

You are only down when you sell. I love the 3 yearly bull runs, listen to idiots tell me crypto is finished then boom.

April2024 is the next big run so sell in mid December 2024. Time to chill fellas.

So do you aim to sell at the top and then buy again and wait for the next cycle? If this one comes back in a few weeks then I'd think better to sell out and get some cash and for most of them you'll probably be able to buy them back at rock bottom prices in a year or so.

I know you like to hold but feels like if you can sell at decent profit and wait for the next cycle then that's the best way. Some of these smaller coins have got murdered in this dip.

So do you aim to sell at the top and then buy again and wait for the next cycle? If this one comes back in a few weeks then I'd think better to sell out and get some cash and for most of them you'll probably be able to buy them back at rock bottom prices in a year or so.

I know you like to hold but feels like if you can sell at decent profit and wait for the next cycle then that's the best way. Some of these smaller coins have got murdered in this dip.

I sold up back in the winter what I wanted to, next sell off is late winter 2024.

Might sell off a few of the smaller altcoins as I think the are to many coins in the market a bit like websites that did not offer anything in the early 2000s.

Blockchain is here to stay but not the amount of different companies.

The task will be finding the winner out of ethereum polkadot cardano and the others as I would not expect all to be here in 5 years time.

Some of them almost feel like the computer science department of a university have released a programme just because they think it is more powerful then their competitors, without checking real world usage.

Back