• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cryptocurrency

Looks like lots of selling overnight, am tempted to get stuck in again this morning

I've noticed that over the last weak the peak each day is around midnight then it goes down and quiet in the day, guessing whilst the US is asleep.

I got some ripple at 28p and then some more at 38p, what do you think it might reach in a year? jealous of the people buying for like 15p only a few weeks ago.

Has anyone invested in or got a hot tip on EWT (Energy web token) It seems to be on the rise but not sure if a flash in the pan or one to invest in.

Where will it be in 2022, higher than today or lower? Caste your vote!

depends on where 2021 ends up.
Nobody knows, but if you look at fractals from the last bull market, it’s slightly more probable the peak will be late this year. With all the institutional money, I don’t think we will see another 80% drawdown when it finally does go into a bear market again.
Obviously that doesn’t include Black swan events.

depends on where 2021 ends up.
Nobody knows, but if you look at fractals from the last bull market, it’s slightly more probable the peak will be late this year. With all the institutional money, I don’t think we will see another 80% drawdown when it finally does go into a bear market again.
Obviously that doesn’t include Black swan events.
I can't tell if you're taking the tinkle out of DanishFurnitureLover or genuinely giving advice; it's a whole new vocabulary of marketing flimflam this Crypto nonsense.

I can't tell if you're taking the tinkle out of DanishFurnitureLover or genuinely giving advice; it's a whole new vocabulary of marketing flimflam this Crypto nonsense.

i’m not taking the tinkle out of him. On a personal note, I don’t subscribe to 99.9% of “crypto” , I buy and mostly hold Bitcoin, the best performing asset over the last 10 years or so.

Sounds positive, they've done well to get someone like that on their legal team. Price will shoot up once that settles.

Hope so, still won't sell. Waiting to see if they burn coins.

We are in the process of buying another flat to rent out. Honestly think it would be better to put the money in crypto but the wife likes doing things up and decorating.

Hope so, still won't sell. Waiting to see if they burn coins.

We are in the process of buying another flat to rent out. Honestly think it would be better to put the money in crypto but the wife likes doing things up and decorating.

I know what you mean, the difference is we gave up on the rentals a few years back and now just renovate and flip, there’s not a huge profit after tax these days but she likes the whole interior design thing.

Like you I’d rather put the money in crypto and have my weekends back

I know what you mean, the difference is we gave up on the rentals a few years back and now just renovate and flip, there’s not a huge profit after tax these days but she likes the whole interior design thing.

Like you I’d rather put the money in crypto and have my weekends back

Renting is a fudger, we have 2 flats in Worthing we rent out. I don't know how many times I go over thereto sort out the most trival of issues.

Renting is a fudger, we have 2 flats in Worthing we rent out. I don't know how many times I go over thereto sort out the most trival of issues.

You have my sympathy, especially with the current law stopping you from “legally” evicting them if they stop paying or trash the place.

Market appears to be down massively today

Buy the dip

Or don't.

Please don't think I'm talking out of turn here and it comes from a place of love. But investing is not betting, you only lose money when you trade out. Whatever you invested the was a good reason for investing at the time and when you make an investment you should have already made your decision to what you sell price would be on high and on low.

Reactions: DTA
Buy the dip

Or don't.

Please don't think I'm talking out of turn here and it comes from a place of love. But investing is not betting, you only lose money when you trade out. Whatever you invested the was a good reason for investing at the time and when you make an investment you should have already made your decision to what you sell price would be on high and on low.
I'm happy to watch the ride, I've put in a small investment I'm not going to panic sell over some ups n downs

Back