• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

I don't know about wales, but it is definitely a charade up here now, no one is bothering and it is all but token gestures.
They have massively over played their hands and most sensible people are sick of it.
They might actually get some kudos if they said, right from tomorrow we’re going to plan b as we were wrong

ego says no though

They might actually get some kudos if they said, right from tomorrow we’re going to plan b as we were wrong

ego says no though

Nicola is never wrong.
She never apologises for anything, anything like that and swinney is wheeled out, and everybody knows it.
It's pathetic.

I don't know about wales, but it is definitely a charade up here now, no one is bothering and it is all but token gestures.
They have massively over played their hands and most sensible people are sick of it.

Drakeford refused to criticise the Wales rugby board considering moving games to England so they could have crowds (talk about being played at Spurs) sums it up, like Australia with Novak it’s all political.

He stood up yesterday with higher rates than England and had ago at the approach of the Gov

Does anybody actually like or support what the pair of them are doing to Scotland & Wales ??

Unfortunately up here yes, although it is falling every week. But they are the vocal minority.
There is a considerable amount of people here that bought into the whole SNP and indy thing so deeply that even though it has all gone to poop they can't or won't backtrack.
It would be to humiliating.
I have two businesses that I use that were both staunch snp and nicola in particular supporters, both were nearly driven to bankruptcy and still can't admit that they might be wrong.
One of them quizzed me about figures re covid and rumours she was hearing from nhs clients. I pointed her to the nrs (Scotlands version of ons) website and said see for yourself.
Still could not admit that the wool was being pulled over her eyes.

Unfortunately up here yes, although it is falling every week. But they are the vocal minority.
There is a considerable amount of people here that bought into the whole SNP and indy thing so deeply that even though it has all gone to poop they can't or won't backtrack.
It would be to humiliating.
I have two businesses that I use that were both staunch snp and nicola in particular supporters, both were nearly driven to bankruptcy and still can't admit that they might be wrong.
One of them quizzed me about figures re covid and rumours she was hearing from nhs clients. I pointed her to the nrs (Scotlands version of ons) website and said see for yourself.
Still could not admit that the wool was being pulled over her eyes.
Brainwashed mate

Looking like we are past the peak now. Both daily cases and the symptom tracker showing a fall in new cases. Still incredibly high though.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-59897028

Ok, so first off i have absolutely no interest in rugby, its one of the few sports that can't watch.
But this is nuts, so the Welsh government is banning crowds stop omicron, but it will be ok for them to travel to watch a game.
More time travelling, more time mixing, returning from a "foreign country" and mixing with their uncontrolled population.
Wonder what they will come up with to stop this.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-59897028

Ok, so first off i have absolutely no interest in rugby, its one of the few sports that can't watch.
But this is nuts, so the Welsh government is banning crowds stop omicron, but it will be ok for them to travel to watch a game.
More time travelling, more time mixing, returning from a "foreign country" and mixing with their uncontrolled population.
Wonder what they will come up with to stop this.

They can't, unless they close the border.

Good to see the first nudge today about charging for tests (except in high risk hospital and social care settings) and shutting down track and trace

The shift to treat not track is the final step back to normality

Back