• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

likewise, ours have said to only keep them out if they have other major symptoms, every school kid (and parent of) has a cold mid September
Yeah we kept her off today, bloody inconvenient as we were gonna spend the day down the beach today (a summer's day and all that)...just digging part of the drive out instead:(

Just fudge off love

Families stopping to talk in the street would be in breach of the rule of six restrictions, the home secretary has said.

Priti Patel told the BBC that two families of four stopping for a chat on the way to the park was "absolutely mingling".

She said she would report her neighbours if they broke the rules.

The rules restrict indoor and outdoor gatherings in England and Scotland, and indoor groups in Wales.

The new measures mean police can break up groups larger than six, with fines of up to £3,200 if people flout the rules.

Speaking to BBC Radio 4's Today programme, Ms Patel said that two families of four stopping for a chat on the way to the park was "absolutely mingling".

"You have got to put this in the context of coronavirus and keeping distance, wearing masks," she said.

"The rule of six is about making sure that people are being conscientious and not putting other people's health at risk."

The home secretary added: "Mingling is people coming together. That is my definition of mingling.

When asked if she would call the police on her neighbours if they breached the new coronavirus rules, Ms Patel told BBC Breakfast: "I don't spend my time looking into people's gardens."

Pressed further on the topic, she said anybody would want to "take responsibility" to help to stop the spread of the virus, adding that if she saw gatherings of more than six, "clearly I would report that".

Ms Patel's comments echo those made by Policing Minister Kit Malthouse, who suggested that people should ring the non-emergency 101 number if they had concerns that people were breaching the law.

Had my first day in the office today since March 13th

Apart from a ridiculous process to get in the office it was most enjoyable to spend 3/4 of the working day with people in my team who I like

This was the local office where I live, back to London tomorrow for a day in TLB and seeing more of my team, not looking forward to wearing a mask for 40 minutes though but rules are rules

The signage in our office is so utterly over the top but I suppose it has to be done

Just fudge off love

Families stopping to talk in the street would be in breach of the rule of six restrictions, the home secretary has said.

Priti Patel told the BBC that two families of four stopping for a chat on the way to the park was "absolutely mingling".

She said she would report her neighbours if they broke the rules.

The rules restrict indoor and outdoor gatherings in England and Scotland, and indoor groups in Wales.

The new measures mean police can break up groups larger than six, with fines of up to £3,200 if people flout the rules.

Speaking to BBC Radio 4's Today programme, Ms Patel said that two families of four stopping for a chat on the way to the park was "absolutely mingling".

"You have got to put this in the context of coronavirus and keeping distance, wearing masks," she said.

"The rule of six is about making sure that people are being conscientious and not putting other people's health at risk."

The home secretary added: "Mingling is people coming together. That is my definition of mingling.

When asked if she would call the police on her neighbours if they breached the new coronavirus rules, Ms Patel told BBC Breakfast: "I don't spend my time looking into people's gardens."

Pressed further on the topic, she said anybody would want to "take responsibility" to help to stop the spread of the virus, adding that if she saw gatherings of more than six, "clearly I would report that".

Ms Patel's comments echo those made by Policing Minister Kit Malthouse, who suggested that people should ring the non-emergency 101 number if they had concerns that people were breaching the law.

Hahahahahaha, fudge me, prosecuted for "Illegal mingling"...OMG, the fun of it.

"Where are you sneaking off to at this time of night?"
"Me? Ohhhh nowhere really..."
"Don't give me that, are you getting out for a sneaky mingle?"
"Oh well, I mean, not a 'sneaky mingle' and maybe not even a mingle mingle, just a light bit of 'passing by and saying a bit more than hello to passersby..."
"A DRIVE-BY MINGLE? CRIMINAL! CRIMINAL!"

How is that privatized test and trace coming along? I'll bet all those free market inspired efficiencies are working a treat. But don't say anything about how the spiv mates of the Tories are making a pile of cash from it. We'll keep that on the low down.

This testing situation is my favourite buttplug on all sides

Not enough of them added to people taking them without needing making it impossible

This testing situation is my favourite buttplug on all sides

Not enough of them added to people taking them without needing making it impossible

Do you honestly think that thousands of people are taking tests for the hell of it? Schools are back; universities are returning; some people have gone back to the workplace. Therefore people are picking up coughs and colds. They are trying to be responsible by taking tests to make sure it’s not Covid. This time last month the government were telling people to take tests if in any doubt. Back in March the WHO were saying test, test, test.

Makes you wonder why the government now seem surprised by the demand on their world-beating system. Almost makes you think they wasted the summer...

Do you honestly think that thousands of people are taking tests for the hell of it? Schools are back; universities are returning; some people have gone back to the workplace. Therefore people are picking up coughs and colds. They are trying to be responsible by taking tests to make sure it’s not Covid. This time last month the government were telling people to take tests if in any doubt. Back in March the WHO were saying test, test, test.

Makes you wonder why the government now seem surprised by the demand on their world-beating system. Almost makes you think they wasted the summer...

I know for a fact they are, my mum runs three surgeries and has said there are scored of people not needing not showing symptoms asking for tests. She has questionnaires to cover who needs one aka schools, uni, care etc

Look I'm not blaming the people it's just a fact like people who use the NHS when not needed, the lack of testing is a shocker but there are people also taking availability when not needed.

it's just a conversation piece it's the government's poor management which I blame here let's be clear, the human nature factor should have been handled better

Last edited:
In my town we were told take them by local govt whether we needed them or not a few weeks ago when we had a spike. And people did. The messaging is a mess. And there was absolutely no indication we were nearing a capacity issue for testing. It has come out of no where. These idiots are just not very good at logistics.

In my town we were told take them by local govt whether we needed them or not a few weeks ago when we had a spike. And people did. The messaging is a mess. And there was absolutely no indication we were nearing a capacity issue for testing. It has come out of no where. These idiots are just not very good at logistics.

That's fair comment

TBH if I showed symptoms as my wife stay home and we are home schooling I doubt I would take a test and just shield in a logical way and save the space for someone more in need

Last edited:
Back