• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Comparative Run-ins

I reckon it might well be squeaky bum time. To be sure of 4th we have to win all our home games plus one away game. Of course IF we win or draw against Chelsea then it all gets easier, but we won't! Going to be a nasty nasty couple of months on the football front, but i have a cunning plan to bet against us, and put money on Chelsea winning, so the prospect of the Europa league may be eased by my ill-gotten winnings.

That's why I am not taking the last 3 losses too hard on my self as I used before (as annoying and frustrating as it is watching us lose matches we should win). I like our run-in most compared to others around us.
That 10-point gap came handy while we walked this death trap of tough matches and we should be looking forward to the remaining matches and go on a run WWWWWWWWWW...
Yes.. I really fancy our chances againt chelbrick...for some reason I feel we are going to win

:rolleyes:

I think that we will have enough to finish 3rd just about tbh. I think we will win all our home games left and I think we will win 2 of our away games out of the 5 which for me will likely come against Villa and QPR. That would give us 74 points of which there is no way we won't finish in the top 4 regardless of placing. Thats with even writing off Chelsea, Sunderland and Bolton as defeats. Not panicking really given that we will get somewhere between 70-76 points and that will be giving us Champions League football next season.

Looks more than likely we will be 1pt ahead come Tues morning we 10 games to go

Home form is going to be very important. I feel we need 5 wins out 5 and I'm clinging to the hope Chelsea and City take a point from their trips to the Emirates

Away from, I'd like to think Spurs can pick 6pts from the 5 games. Likely scenario 1win 3 draws, anything more is a bonus.
That would leave Arsenal needing 11pts from their 5 away games. Can see them winning at Wolves and QPR.

After yesterday I now have us going into the last game both on 71pts. That 6 goal swing at the Emirates could end up being the difference now

you'd imagine though we have a better chance of racking up some wide margin wins. all 5 homes are games where we're capable of getting 4 or more

you'd imagine though we have a better chance of racking up some wide margin wins. all 5 homes are games where we're capable of getting 4 or more

We certainly need to.Right now its 18 - 17 in our favour. Probabably level after tomorrow night or even worse.
The more I look at these last 10 games the more I believe it will go down to GD. Really hope we dont ease off in any games if we do happen to go 3-0 up in. Every goal could be vital

got it as 73 each at the moment

tbh more concerned about consolidating the gap to chelsea first then we can worry about arsenal.

big swings possible after the double header next week. as long as we come out of them with the 4 point gap maintained a top 4 place will be all but assured with the respective run ins. don't beat stoke and lose at chelsea and we'll be struggling to hang on

Back