• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur ****

I see Dier in the training pictures. Hopefully that means he is back. Apparently Dele not in the squad.

I see Dier in the training pictures. Hopefully that means he is back. Apparently Dele not in the squad.

He is back. Interesting re Dele - there was a link a couple days ago about him going to Everton or Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Several sources reporting that the line up will be "interesting/unconventional" compared to the usual Conte formations.

A form of 6-2-2/4-4-2 is doing the rounds.

One of my best ever nights at WHL
I was sat behind the goal in the south about 20 rows up
When we scored the first I was jumping around. The old fella next to me was so slow to react and when he jumped he smacked my glasses off my face :(:(

when they were centrally found they were battered. I asked a copper if I could use his truncheon to hammer then in to shape but he was having none of it (bell end). Luckily a st johns Ambulance guy helped just in time to see the next 4 goals

cost me a packet to get new glasses but a hell of a night

Seen this rumour going around

Hugo
Doherty, Tanganga, Sanchez, Dier,
Davies, Winks, Hojbjerg, Sessegnon,
Bergwijn, Kane

A defeat likely, a draw welcome and any potential victory will lead to a bit of a party.
Several sources reporting that the line up will be "interesting/unconventional" compared to the usual Conte formations.

A form of 6-2-2/4-4-2 is doing the rounds.

6-2-2 is a double decker defence formation.

I would welcome something different considering Son is out and we usually turn up for such fixtures and do nothing and lose.

But considering this is thfc I fully expect it to backfire :D

Not sure how that rumoured line up works. Maybe like this

Tanganga - Sanchez- Dier - Davies
- - - - Hojbjerg Winks
Doherty - - ---- - - - Sessegnon
- - - Bergwijn Kane

Back