• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

I dont give a brick about City, that ship sailed when Chelsea bought their trophies. Football as sport has been dead for at least 10-15 years.

I feel so gutted. Had a few quid to collect if united won it but how can they score twice on 91 minutes? It just never happens.

Copied from the OMT - I'm glad for the city fans. The proper old school, 'watchin ur rival win title after title for 20 years with David James up front, supporters.

Yes its unfair how they've done it... but i'm glad for the old school, oasis idiot excluded.

What a way to win tho, I'm surprised some don't like seeing fergie look so tinkled! I think of Sheringham, Carrick and Berbatov when I see them lose the title in injury time!

Copied from the OMT - I'm glad for the city fans. The proper old school, 'watchin ur rival win title after title for 20 years with David James up front, supporters.

Yes its unfair how they've done it... but i'm glad for the old school, oasis idiot excluded.

I pretty much agree with this.

I didn't think I did 'til I saw the hoards of City fans on the pitch, and it hit home that they've had it pretty brick for a long time.
I don't think the title is 'merited' as such, but I can't begrudge the fans.

Fergie's face:D

well done City=D>=D>...worth the billion spent just to see United taste what they have done to the rest over the years

As a Jew, I still can never root for a German team (silly, I know). Still, since a win by Ze Germans would actually help the Yids, I feel like rooting for them is now justified.

fudge Chelsea.

They're gonna have to play about a billion times better than they did today against Dortmund!

Please please please Bayern just rinse the ****s. Or even a last minute winner off Gomez's arse. DON'T CARE JUST WIN and all is good.

Last edited:
Why just now? Chelsea bought the league 8 years ago, Blackburn 17 years ago and some of the 'big clubs' like Inter, AC and Real all get some kind of aid from a rich individual/ group.

I couldn't care less either way tbh. Emirates Marketing Project win: Man utd have bottled an 8 point lead and their fans went to the 94th minute thinking they'd won the league.
Man Utd: 1 billion and it still doesn't get you the league.

Fergie's face:D

well done City=D>=D>...worth the billion spent just to see United taste what they have done to the rest over the years

What have united done that is even close to what city have done. This city team has been hurried together fantasy football style in 2/3 years. United have dominated. Nothing similar at all.

The possibility of being robbed next week is truly sickening, 10x more than watching this man bricky charade.

All this, and we may only have ourselves to blame, once again.

Back