• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheap Phones

Armchair Expert

Vedran Corluka
My mobile has died and I need to get a new one sharpish. I have had a look at saturn.de (German electronic chain) and there a few for around 75€. Does anybody have any recommendations? The following are the cheaper phones they offer:

SONY Xperia™ E1 weiß 90€
NOKIA Lumia 530 Dual Sim orange inkl. Zusatzcover in dunkelgrau 85€
SAMSUNG Galaxy Young 2 weiß 85€
SAMSUNG GALAXY Trend 2 weiß 79€

Anyone got any of these phones they could recommend?

Any advice gratefully received!

This is the only phone I own, I can make phone calls and send texts!

Kn5aQuK.jpg

My mobile has died and I need to get a new one sharpish. I have had a look at saturn.de (German electronic chain) and there a few for around 75€. Does anybody have any recommendations? The following are the cheaper phones they offer:

SONY Xperia™ E1 weiß 90€
NOKIA Lumia 530 Dual Sim orange inkl. Zusatzcover in dunkelgrau 85€
SAMSUNG Galaxy Young 2 weiß 85€
SAMSUNG GALAXY Trend 2 weiß 79€

Anyone got any of these phones they could recommend?

Any advice gratefully received!

The Moto G is meant to be the best of cheap smartphone

http://www.techradar.com/reviews/phones/mobile-phones/moto-g-1199218/review

Missus has the Trend, does the job for her but its dog-****e slow due to the Sammy bloatware on it.

It'll do in an emergency and then flog it afterwards for something decent.

Hmmm thanks chaps.

I'll try and hunt down that one Milo has suggested then.

Thanks Scara - there are a couple of phones listed from that company too. If I can't find the other one I guess I'll go for one of them then.

I used a Chinese site to get my phone for £100 cheaper than the nearest alternative - expeditelectronics

I'm posting this from my Moto G. I think its awesome, only downside is the lack of SD card slot.

Don't see myself ever going back to more expensive phones, my sister is paying about £50/month for the new iPhone of which around £35 is just for the phone. On a 2 year deal that's £840 for the phone, insane amount of money.

I paid £260 for the Xperia Z1 Compact. Now pay £18 a month with GiffGaff for Unlimited Texts, tinterweb and 2000 mins. As far as payg goes, not too shabby and a decent enough phone

I used a Chinese site to get my phone for £100 cheaper than the nearest alternative - expeditelectronics
Check the small print! I was considering an Xperia Z3 compact from that site but the model they had used the wrong 4G bands for my provider (EE).
In the end EE offered me a UK model for a similar price with a contract renewal.

Check the small print! I was considering an Xperia Z3 compact from that site but the model they had used the wrong 4G bands for my provider (EE).
In the end EE offered me a UK model for a similar price with a contract renewal.

Ah well - by the time they roll 4g out down here in the sticks, we'll all be on hover boards....that'll be October then!

Back