• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 21/22

Who else just doesn't watch the group stages of this anymore?
Without Tottenham in it I don't care.
I'll watching from the quarter finals sure.
But watching them go more 20 team that might get through to 16 is pointless.
It feels more like one of those pre season tournaments than anything else.

Who else just doesn't watch the group stages of this anymore?
Without Tottenham in it I don't care.
I'll watching from the quarter finals sure.
But watching them go more 20 team that might get through to 16 is pointless.
It feels more like one of those pre season tournaments than anything else.
I just watch the goal show, or have one game on in the background, if there is a game that actually matters.

Some proper brick goalkeeping from ter Stegen for Bayern's second. Presumably totally lost the flight of it, or he had cash on Sane in the first half...

Sam Kerr knocks pitch invader to ground during Champions League match

Chelsea striker Sam Kerr was booked after barging into a pitch invader and knocking him to the ground during the Blues’ Champions League clash with Juventus at Kingsmeadow.

In the closing stages of the group stage game, the man entered the field and briefly held up play before he was sent sprawling as the Australia captain dropped her shoulder and ran into him.

The boos that had greeted the invader instantly turned to cheers for Kerr, before the man took to his feet and made his way from the pitch with stewards in pursuit, to applause from the stands.

The referee took a dim view of Kerr’s actions though, and produced a yellow card for the Matildas star.
[video within]

And she gets booked.

Messi v Ronaldo as PSG draw United

And of course, Liverpool and Chelsea get the easiest draws they could have got

Seems UEfa did a bit of mix-up with the draw re: seems teams not included in the pot for the relevant teams. Possible redraw

Back