• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Casillas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maltese Falcon

Niko Kranjcar
Now the red top journos are really scraping the barrel....

Wouldn't touch him with a 50ft barge pole. The guy would be crazy to come to England and whoever buys him will need shooting.

He's lost the reflexes that made him such a good shot stopper and he was always worse than a vampire in dealing with crosses. Wouldn't last a month in the EPL!

Wouldn't touch him with a 50ft barge pole. The guy would be crazy to come to England and whoever buys him will need shooting.

He's lost the reflexes that made him such a good shot stopper and he was always worse than a vampire in dealing with crosses. Wouldn't last a month in the EPL!

My thoughts exactly. He is not the player he was. I'd trust Vorm more than him these days.

Personally would prefer Lloris to stay above anything else but to turn down someone who is a 4 times CL winner, 2 times EC winner and WC winner does seem a little insane to me.

Players drop, just look at Pique in 2012, f@cling awful and look at him now. The only difference between the two is age, both sre world class when at their best.

Personally would prefer Lloris to stay above anything else but to turn down someone who is a 4 times CL winner, 2 times EC winner and WC winner does seem a little insane to me.

Players drop, just look at Pique in 2012, f@cling awful and look at him now. The only difference between the two is age, both sre world class when at their best.

I have no argument that Casillas was world class - absolutely no doubt about it. However he was always pants at crosses but more than made up for it in his shot stopping; plus in Spain, CL and internationals, you get very few Stoke-s. In England he will be found out (his height doesn't help) and with a dip in his agility, I don't think he is worth the risk.

I have no argument that Casillas was world class - absolutely no doubt about it. However he was always pants at crosses but more than made up for it in his shot stopping; plus in Spain, CL and internationals, you get very few Stoke-s. In England he will be found out (his height doesn't help) and with a dip in his agility, I don't think he is worth the risk.

This

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back