• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Carlos Vinicius

Looking through a lot of the clips, he looks very mobile and almost quick for such a big bloke, and it also struck me that there's a huge range in type of goals he scored in the video. He also seems to shoot early rather than fanny about taking 20 touches, which is nice to see from a goalscorer.

We have real depth now in the squad. genuinely optimistic for the coming season!

I know it’s not to everyone’s taste but I like the social media announcements. Prefer to be self deprecating than boastful, it has more chance of being shared in a positive way even by non Spurs fans as opposed to cringe ones like Sanchez to United. The fact we have a witty rather than functional department and are ‘on trend’ is another example how the club is modernising.

I know it’s not to everyone’s taste but I like the social media announcements. Prefer to be self deprecating than boastful, it has more chance of being shared in a positive way even by non Spurs fans as opposed to cringe ones like Sanchez to United. The fact we have a witty rather than functional department and are ‘on trend’ is another example how the club is modernising.

Don’t you have to be quite old to remember Clippit the importunate paperclip? The digital natives who our social team are presumably targeting will have been baffled.

What does oasis have to do with this lad?

I hope he is good. First year so he will be given a free hit by me as long as he tries hard.

Dont get it. Dont get the oasis reference dont get the video dont get why I get kicked out the pub at 10 dont get how I live a 2 minute walk from the pub I'm soaked to the skin.

I'm old and angry and I hate young people.

Don't worry, don't change. We all love you here. You just have to roll with the new stuff, or just let it pass you by. It doesn't matter anyway. No point being in the loop, so to speak. Let young people be young and do their thing and be interested in their brick, it'll be outdated tomorrow anyway. Having a hip social media profile is part of the image you got to have these days, it seems. Who cares. Let them do that. Doesn't change the fact that we've signed a striker finally. :D

It's the beginnings of an overhaul of the squad. How long before we get all the new players firing? Unlike before, this new set look to be able to hit the ground running, so I am more positive about this season than a month ago too.

Sent from my SM-G985F using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

3 of them are premiership experienced which should help a lot and Vinicius will likely be back up for a while so it's only Regulion who will start regularly who doesn't have premiership experience and his rapid pace should help him a lot to compensate.

Looking through a lot of the clips, he looks very mobile and almost quick for such a big bloke, and it also struck me that there's a huge range in type of goals he scored in the video. He also seems to shoot early rather than fanny about taking 20 touches, which is nice to see from a goalscorer.

We have real depth now in the squad. genuinely optimistic for the coming season!

Bit like Kane then, he gets a lot of goals by shooting really early.

These are nearly all proven players in the prem or no lose speculative deals (Vinicius).
The only gamble is arguably Reggie and he speaks the language and is here with an ex team mate which can only help.
I’m not sure the ex team mate can help translate for him :D

Hard to really get a feel for this guy from the videos, but he seems to have an eye for goal, and also relatively quick feet, without fannying about too much. Seems like a level headed guy as well. I have to say I don't have high hopes for the kid (as in: I don't think he looks brick, but I'm not expecting him to set the league on fire either), but if he can step in for Kane every now and then and chip in with a few goals, that's more than enough!

Couldn't agree more. I'm not one for Facebook or Twitter but I thought this was brilliant on a few levels:

1. It's the club taking the tinkle out of themselves.
2. It's shows that the club is aware of fans' frustrations. That 30 second clip captured a lot of the stuff we've spent years moaning about from the lack of striker to the "special relationship".

Absolute genius in my book. Made me laugh and made me feel listened to.

I'd also say that Hitchen took a lot of stick around the doc. Some of it very unpleasant. Maybe people shouldn't judge a guy on a couple of minutes footage. What we're putting together this window, in a financially sensible manner, is first class.

Back