• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Carlos Vinicius

I have been completely won over by our activity in the market this window - now I'm genuinely optimistic about the season ahead, which is a total 180 from where i was 2-3 months ago
Helps the football has got better
Will be an interesting viewing on Sunday as we have gone much more defensive in the bigger games

Ha ha that is the best 'reveal' video yet, actually made me laugh.

Very pleased we did this cheap deal for Sid Vicious, meaning we have some coppers left for a centre back.

What a window. Hats off to Levy. Audere Est Facere.

This is a good window. A win at Utd would get the mood perfect for the fans right now.

I'd take a point at Utd. No Bale, no VINICIUS(!), Son and GLC doubtful....our squad is so much better than even 3 months ago that I'm genuinely hopeful about this season now!

Back