• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Car for the wife, then son.

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
The wife who is not really into cars needs to finally get a newer one as the alfa romeo has finally packed up.

Been talking it through and would be a good first car for my son to take over in a couple of years time.

What you think to it https://www.caffyns.co.uk/audi/used...tchback-black-manual-petrol/id-1231823605613/

The best deals on Audi's seems to be somewhere called Hamilton which i assume is Scotland. So the search has been narrowed to sussex.

I got her off the alfa finally but she wants Audi now. I know, women right.

The wife who is not really into cars needs to finally get a newer one as the alfa romeo has finally packed up.

Been talking it through and would be a good first car for my son to take over in a couple of years time.

What you think to it https://www.caffyns.co.uk/audi/used...tchback-black-manual-petrol/id-1231823605613/

The best deals on Audi's seems to be somewhere called Hamilton which i assume is Scotland. So the search has been narrowed to sussex.

oh dear - so she is into car makes!

My choice for the Mrs would be a small and a bit boring Ford Fiesta (not the cheapest) - your son will want something like the Audi.
Low profiles + alloys = nightmare. With all drivers

Last edited:
oh dear - so she is into car makes!

My choice for the Mrs would be a small and a bit boring Ford Fiesta (not the cheapest) - your son will want something like the Audi.
Low profiles + alloys = nightmare. With all drivers

we have a fiesta, very happy with it

Always check what the insurance might be on any kind of motor for your son, if it's his first car it might be ridiculous numbers, even if in your eyes its a small engine runaround

Someone in the village had a lovely white one of those up for sale..I'll cycle past later see if it's still on their driveway.

Never had that problem mate, neither my wife/s could drive and neither can any of my kids.

If you want her to leave just fudge your masseuse.

Haha

What does yours drive? She was going on about a mini because two of her friends drive them but although i did not say anything apparently the noises were enough to put her off.

Can you imagine pulling into the drive to see a mini there. Her sister drives a volvo c40 and i think it is a nice car for an aging woman.

Haha

What does yours drive? She was going on about a mini because two of her friends drive them but although i did not say anything apparently the noises were enough to put her off.

Can you imagine pulling into the drive to see a mini there. Her sister drives a volvo c40 and i think it is a nice car for an aging woman.
We were looking at an A Class, but I'm starting to think we might need something a little bigger. If we get a small family car then that enables me to make my next one a two seater.

Trouble is, my wife likes hatchbacks. I've tried to convince her otherwise but she just wants a hot hatch.

Back