• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

Re: O/T...laughable motto from the Spammers

Signing Andy Carroll, moving to the Olympic stadium, next thing you know: Biggest club in the world.

Very Partridgesque but surely they should have gone for "Bouncing Back" as their club motto?

2nd game back in the PL and the kids for a quid scheme is back out already trying to shift empty seats

They really need a 60k stadium dont they, like CFC really

A1j1AcICMAAefP0.jpg

Re: I'd forgotten how funny this mob are

+ Bradley + @MightyHammers1

How can Tottenham away be sold out? It's not even on sale to ST holders yet! argh I hate our club having good support sometimes

Sammy Saville @SRankinWHU

Apparentley even people with priority points aint got tickets for tottenham? WHAT

2nd game back in the PL and the kids for a quid scheme is back out already trying to shift empty seats

They really need a 60k stadium dont they, like CFC really

A1j1AcICMAAefP0.jpg

Yeah mark i saw that they also doing the same for their game against Emirates Marketing Project, saw the advert in the standard the other week

Back