• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

West Ham/Spurs rivalry = Scotland/England rivalry, they hate us but the gap is immense between us ability wise. Do I hate them? not really although I find it amusing that they so desperately want to be on our 'radar', I take enjoyment when we beat them slightly more than other teams purely because they think they are worthy of being our rivals.

Karen brady's article in the sun today is fudging hilarious.

Scott parker is captain because of west ham :ross:

Karen brady's article in the sun today is fudging hilarious.

Scott parker is captain because of west ham :ross:

Ahhhh, so Scott Parker playing the best football in his career of 12yrs, in his first six months at Spurs, is all down to the team that relegated him?

Growing up in N15 the spammers meant nothing to me whatsoever, can remember cheering like mad when Brooking tripped over his boot laces and scored that header! and even after lasagne gate and the way they celebrated although not initally wanting them to win against selfpity pool in the cup final I still felt a bit sorry for them something that would never happen with the goons or the Chavs.

bottom line they are our rivals but we are their massie rivals.

The hammers strongest support base is in essex really as thats where the east end basically emigrated, i grew up round there and know loads of them. They get more excited about tottenham doing badly then anything their own team does

West Ham are in a battle with Reading for the second automatic promotion spot. A couple of months ago they were several points clear at the top. They peaked at Christmas and have been decidedly average ever since.
They will end the season in the play off places and get knocked out in the first play off game.
That's their level.

West Ham are in a battle with Reading for the second automatic promotion spot. A couple of months ago they were several points clear at the top. They peaked at Christmas and have been decidedly average ever since.
They will end the season in the play off places and get knocked out in the first play off game.
That's their level.

They can not get the olypmic stadium unless they are in the prem because under league football rules they are not allowed to move within 3 miles of another league team the olypmic stadium is to close for them unless they get promoted as the premership does not have the same rule.

I will laugh my arse off if they do not come up this year because they would have to hold off any bid for the stadium as hearn would not let them get anywhere near it.

Also they will still get a payment from the premership next year but i belive it is reduced and then the is the pressure about the following year when they would not get one, would be very funny if they did not come up this year as it is their best chance i think.

They can not get the olypmic stadium unless they are in the prem because under league football rules they are not allowed to move within 3 miles of another league team the olypmic stadium is to close for them unless they get promoted as the premership does not have the same rule.

I will laugh my arse off if they do not come up this year because they would have to hold off any bid for the stadium as hearn would not let them get anywhere near it.

Also they will still get a payment from the premership next year but i belive it is reduced and then the is the pressure about the following year when they would not get one, would be very funny if they did not come up this year as it is their best chance i think.

The way it is looking at the moment, they will not be successful in their second bid for the stadium anyway. They don't like the selection criteria, so they are ignoring them and submitting a bid on their own terms. It'll be as successful as ours.

Apparently if Portsmouth cease to be West Ham will drop out of the automatic promotion spots. Reading took 0 points off them and west ham took 6

More reason to hope Portsmouth do cease to be, but I still hope that doesn't happen. Pompey fans don't deserve to see their club die, no matter how badly it's been run and no matter how badly it would fudge West Ham up.

The way it is looking at the moment, they will not be successful in their second bid for the stadium anyway. They don't like the selection criteria, so they are ignoring them and submitting a bid on their own terms. It'll be as successful as ours.

Yeah. I do think that, even if they do get the stadium on their own terms, their undisputed tenancy wouldn't last a second before Levy wades in shouting obscenities and pointing out that our very similar bid failed, ergo favoritism. And the OPLC(and West Ham) just don't need that sort of publicity.

Say what you want about West Ham. But you cannot fault their ambition. West Ham signing Tevez and Masquerano will always be one of the most sensational transfer coup in the PL era. It must be up there with us signing Villa and Ardiles.

Say what you want about West Ham. But you cannot fault their ambition. West Ham signing Tevez and Masquerano will always be one of the most sensational transfer coup in the PL era. It must be up there with us signing Villa and Ardiles.

and their constant marketing of their fantastic kids for a quid campaign is superb too, on the way to automatic promotion and they have to sell 10k tickets for ?ú1 and then not even sell out is tremendous

:ross:

Apparently if Portsmouth cease to be West Ham will drop out of the automatic promotion spots. Reading took 0 points off them and west ham took 6
This isn't funny. We may not like West Ham United. But we all love the game. So, if promotion or any other league position is decided by the fate of an ailing football club then it is extremely sad for football. It wouldn't be the first time that a back-door decision hands promotion to a club that were inferior on the pitch.

This isn't funny. We may not like West Ham United. But we all love the game. So, if promotion or any other league position is decided by the fate of an ailing football club then it is extremely sad for football. It wouldn't be the first time that a back-door decision hands promotion to a club that were inferior on the pitch.

No it really is funny

O/T...laughable motto from the Spammers

article-2195901-14C220CD000005DC-39_468x302.jpg...oh how I laughed! MUST have been written by Alan Partridge...

BTW, other mods, if this should be in 'random', no worries, please move. I figured since we have a 150-something thread about the 'dippers, I could put this up!

article-2195901-14C220CD000005DC-39_468x302.jpg

Back