• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Buckingham Palace emergency

I don't think the financial arguments stacks up particularly well but for the purposes of discussion, let's assume the £2 per annum tax numbers are true and that there's no intangible benefit to a functional class system (there is).

At £2 per person per annum, the royal family are a very long way down the list of brick to give a fudge about.

But £40 a year for the EU was clearly too much for some. funny that.

taxtable1_2871685b.jpg

Note: funnily enough they dont include the royal family explictly on the above, wonder why...

taxtable1_2871685b.jpg

Note: funnily enough they dont include the royal family explictly on the above, wonder why...
At 20x the amount and a detriment to global trade, that's hardly a surprise.

Once we've got items 1, 2, 4, 5, 8, 9, 10 & 11 below £2 per annum let's revisit this.

taxtable1_2871685b.jpg

Should making swinging cuts to the chavs welfare and give prisoners one meal a day. What are they doing to burn up enough calories to deserve 3 meals a day, the chavs or the criminals.

as i said page before and people can brick themselves in a fury as much as they want at me, there's been more outrage over Meghan saying the Royals are racist than there is with Andrew literally hanging out with sex traffickers of underage girls and being accused by now grown up women of being part of a paedo ring.

Funny Piers didn't take up much viritrol with Prince Andrew eh...

1_BREAKFAST-WITH-LUCIAN-by-Geordie-Greig.jpg

Prince Andrew was universally slated wasn’t he? Certainly the media and social media that I look at anyway. Think I remember Morgan being critical of Andrew at the time as well on GMB, pretty difficult to take any other stance on it. I certainly didn’t see anyone being happy at what Andrew was linked with, but like I say maybe it depend what media channels you surf?

He was effectively put in to early retirement by the royal family as well, all public engagements were pulled and no more scheduled - obviously quite rightly!

Prince Andrew was universally slated wasn’t he?

He was effectively put in to early retirement by the royal family as well, all public engagements were pulled and no more scheduled - obviously quite rightly!

And again, the result of Andrew was nowhere near as publicised as this Harry and Meghan issue.

And furthermore, put into early retirement? the guy's a nonce, and should be interviewed by the authorities. Not chilling out in a palace.

And again, the result of Andrew was nowhere near as publicised as this Harry and Meghan issue.

And furthermore, put into early retirement? the guy's a nonce, and should be interviewed by the authorities. Not chilling out in a palace.

The reason it’s so highly publicised could be due to the racism claim.

This has been front and centre the past 12 months. Lots of coverage. The colonial history of Britain the removal of statues and what not. The Monarchy is front and centre in that history . Could be the reason as you say so highly publicised.

The Andrew thing is of course disgusting and it got plenty of coverage. Maybe because the world was not all shut down at the time and people were going about life as normal and not constantly on social media and watching the news it did not create the same fury.

Last edited:

I agree, but that’s up to the police isn’t it?

The Andrew thing was huge news at the time, literally everywhere for a few weeks. He had his own joke of an interview as well, which only did him more harm and increased the media frenzy.

I agree, but that’s up to the police isn’t it?

The Andrew thing was huge news at the time, non-figuratively everywhere for a few weeks. He had his own joke of an interview as well, which only did him more harm and increased the media frenzy.

Unfortunately yes.

Strange how it has all gone quiet isn't it. That was rhetorical for the record.

Bin them all. You want to keep a Queen and a few people to toss over - that's up to you guys.

Quite why you're happy paying and funding for Lady Helen Taylor (44th in line to the throne) or Freddie Windsor (50th in line to the throne) i will never understand personally. Millionaires not through their own success or worth, but literally because they're born or married into a select group of people. And people are happy to be shat on by them. Banter.

Bin them all. You want to keep a Queen and a few people to toss over - that's up to you guys.

Quite why you're happy paying and funding for Lady Helen Taylor (44th in line to the throne) or Freddie Windsor (50th in line to the throne) i will never understand personally. Millionaires not through their own success or worth, but non-figuratively because they're born or married into a select group of people. And people are happy to be shat on by them. Banter.

I don’t feel like any of them have “shat” on me personally. I’ve worked on shows based around their lives, I’m definitely financially up on the situation.

We are all moulded by the family we are born into.

My take on the Meghan/Piers Morgan stuff; I can’t stand Morgan and don’t feel a lot of sympathy for him for quitting his job, he dishes it out and then some and should be a bigger man when someone pushes back to him. I’m not entirely sure how he keeps getting these jobs at CNN and ITV either, he must have great contacts. And I must admit I haven’t seen all of the stuff he has said about Meghan. But all of that aside, I think he should be allowed to have an opinion on her. I don’t particularly like Meghan either, has nothing to do with the colour of her skin. Won’t address the specific claims about her mental health but in general, she just doesn’t come across very genuine or sincere, to me she comes across a bit disingenuous. The problem we have now is that anyone who is critical of her or doesn’t like her gets painted as a racist. That is not a good place to be. People shouldn’t have to walk on eggshells with regards to voicing an opinion. That doesn’t give people the right to be offensive but I think a lot of people do feel freedom of speech is a precarious thing in 2021.

Ricky Gervais does a very funny bit about offence in his stand up. Essentially people follow him on twitter who gervais doesn’t know or follow back and get offended at something he tweets out to the world. It’s like walking in the town centre and seeing an advert for guitar lessons and shouting “I don’t fudging want guitar lessons”.

Americans generally love the royal family, i was playing in the States when that self serving bitch Diana got married, i could not believe all the flags and banners the yanks put out on their property.
Like most things American, it's a penis extension to make up for their lack comfortable history so the world doesn't realise it's a nation built on little more $$$ and ego.

My take on the Meghan/Piers Morgan stuff; I can’t stand Morgan and don’t feel a lot of sympathy for him for quitting his job, he dishes it out and then some and should be a bigger man when someone pushes back to him. I’m not entirely sure how he keeps getting these jobs at CNN and ITV either, he must have great contacts. And I must admit I haven’t seen all of the stuff he has said about Meghan. But all of that aside, I think he should be allowed to have an opinion on her. I don’t particularly like Meghan either, has nothing to do with the colour of her skin. Won’t address the specific claims about her mental health but in general, she just doesn’t come across very genuine or sincere, to me she comes across a bit disingenuous. The problem we have now is that anyone who is critical of her or doesn’t like her gets painted as a racist. That is not a good place to be. People shouldn’t have to walk on eggshells with regards to voicing an opinion. That doesn’t give people the right to be offensive but I think a lot of people do feel freedom of speech is a precarious thing in 2021.

Ricky Gervais does a very funny bit about offence in his stand up. Essentially people follow him on twitter who gervais doesn’t know or follow back and get offended at something he tweets out to the world. It’s like walking in the town centre and seeing an advert for guitar lessons and shouting “I don’t fudging want guitar lessons”.
No one has denied him an opinion on her.
They have just pointed out that any opinion that blankly denied someone's mental concerns is the opinion of an absolute cnut.
He has the right to his opinion, he has the right to be a cnut.
He doesn't have the right to disenfranchise someone.
He does have the responsibility as a national broadcaster to be aware of the wider impact of his opinion on anyone going through anything similar.
He also has the right to fudge off.
And I have the right to tell him to fudge when his opinion is likely to recklessly cause harm.

as i said page before and people can brick themselves in a fury as much as they want at me, there's been more outrage over Meghan saying the Royals are racist than there is with Andrew non-figuratively hanging out with sex traffickers of underage girls and being accused by now grown up women of being part of a paedo ring.

Funny Piers didn't take up much viritrol with Prince Andrew eh...

1_BREAKFAST-WITH-LUCIAN-by-Geordie-Greig.jpg
Wow, Prince Andrew looks totally different with earrings

No one has denied him an opinion on her.
They have just pointed out that any opinion that blankly denied someone's mental concerns is the opinion of an absolute cnut.
He has the right to his opinion, he has the right to be a cnut.
He doesn't have the right to disenfranchise someone.
He does have the responsibility as a national broadcaster to be aware of the wider impact of his opinion on anyone going through anything similar.
He also has the right to fudge off.
And I have the right to tell him to fudge when his opinion is likely to recklessly cause harm.

Of course. He’s entitled to his opinion and people are entitled to come back at him. I just don’t like cancel culture in general. I appreciate Morgan hasn’t been cancelled as he chose to walk away from his job but the whole culture especially on social media is if you can find someone who isn’t as sensitive or as politically correct as me then I can get them fired. I think people need to have a thicker skin. No doubt a lot of the stuff written in the tabloids has been racially motivated even if it’s unconscious but not everyone who has a problem with Meghan is a racist which is a sentiment I have seen a lot of social media or on breakfast news shows for example.

Back