• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Before smartphones...

_97042991_dsc_0022_30.jpg

Its one part of modern life I choose to opt out of, on quality of life grounds. I'm much happier with my laptop at home, pc at work, and simple MP3 player on the move.

I have a smart phone, have done since they evolved really, but use it in the most basic of ways.

I have an mp3 for music, seperately. I did have a camera, but I do find I use the phone on the occasions I want to take a snap. I dont do social media.

I use it strictly as a utility. It is wonderful to be able to check train times, pay for something without your wallet, look up some information you require, or even reserve something in a store etc.

But my use of the phone is almost always practical, I never like to idle on it, and make a point of forcing the kids to put theirs down!

No one has posted the obvious ones yet then - thinking, community, outdoors, sex with real other people (maybe not one for posting images of).

Back