• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Barca or Real

Who do you support

• Barcelona

Votes: 43 55.1%
  • Real Madrid

Votes: 35 44.9%

• Total voters
I don't "support" either, but I have to admit I prefer watching Real Madrid play. I think they mix their game up more than Barca and it makes it more entertaining to watch, imho.

Madrid!!!

Barca are always on the floor looking at the ref, diving all the time.

Madrid have 3 goals disallowed everytime they play them.

They are as bad as each other when it comes to cheating, I would say I prefer watching Madrid at the moment but favour Barca slightly when they meet.

not that i really give a brick, but i always used to prefer Real - all white kit, biggest club in the world etc etc

atm it's barca cos i don't like Mourinhio, not that i look out for their results or watch them or anything

Barca for me. Mainly cos of Messi/Xavi/Iniesta.

Not impressed with how everytime Real get their arses handed to them by Barca in El Clasico, the entire Real team resorts to whining/kicking/general cheating. Pepe being the no. 1 villain of course.

Madrid!!!

Barca are always on the floor looking at the ref, diving all the time.

Madrid have 3 goals disallowed everytime they play them.

True but Real are also lucky that Pepe, Ramos and Carvalho don't get a red card every time they play Barca. Pepe is the biggest cheat in football, and that's saying something considering Barca have Busquets and Alves.

Real, they are the club we were styled on ...

Barca, is the ultimate bandwagon fans club, every dumbass who can't even name 3 players in the lineup will answer Barca to the "who's your favorite club"

My happiness on a week-end -> Did Spurs win? (yes = great), Did the Scum lose (yes = even better), did Barca lose (yes = fudge yeah!)

I don't support a team in La Liga.

This season I must say Barcelona don't look the same without Iniesta and Villa. Puyol seems to have passed his best now too, and to be fair I don't really agree when people call them the 'Best Team in the World' any more. Though, obviously, many will disagree

Real, they are the club we were styled on ...

Barca, is the ultimate bandwagon fans club, every dumbass who can't even name 3 players in the lineup will answer Barca to the "who's your favorite club"

My happiness on a week-end -> Did Spurs win? (yes = great), Did the Scum lose (yes = even better), did Barca lose (yes = fudge yeah!)

Well, only in so far as the fact that we wear all white in European games, as a kind of tribute to that great Madrid team of the mid to late 1950's. Other than that, we have no connection with Real. We have as much of a connection to Preston North End. Our normal home colours are a copy of Preston's and were a tribute to their double winning "Invincibles" team of 1883.

Personally, I don't support or follow either Barca or Madrid. Sometimes when watching El Clasico, I prefer Barca to win. Sometimes Madrid. Just depends. I'm grateful to Barca for beating Arsenal in the CL final a few years ago (and for making mugs of them once or twice since). But, on the flip side, I also remember the awful behaviour of the Barca team that edged us in the 1982 European Cup Winners Cup semi final.

How about Real Zaragoza instead? Nayim from the halfway line....

I don't support either of the two sides, I do however enjoy the good football that the teams are both capable of playing.

Back